[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ so the past 3 days ive been msging this 16 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: cyberbully.gif (9KB, 503x205px) Image search: [Google]
cyberbully.gif
9KB, 503x205px
hey /adv/

so the past 3 days ive been msging this 16 year old girl on instagram, i was literally just making fun of her and calling her a slut and her parents failed

she was arguing back, she's a typical attention seeking social media slut, has pics laying on her bed in lingerie and shit, really cringey

she said to stop msging her but i kept on doing it, i never even followed her account and she didn't even bother blocking me, i kept telling her that if she has such a big problem with me she should just block me, but she never did

then today she threatened to go to the police because "im harassing her" and she finally blocked me

now im kind of spooked, i mean what can the police actually do to do? should i be worried because shes 16 and im 20 we both live in canada
>>
Stop and you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18151392

well she finally blocked me but said

"im blocking you but when i get home im going to the police"

like wtf, if someone is feeling harassed shouldn't their first option be to block the person right away.
>>
>>18151403
You're pretty funny with how you think, breh.

It is possible she could press charges but if you leave her alone I doubt it.

Your maximum chances of nothing happening is stopping contact with this girl permanently.

I'm out
>>
>>18151447

well she blocked me now and i have no interest in contacting her again

it's not like she blocked me and i continued to harass her
>>
>>18151355

You're fucking weird. Hope the cops come and get you, just because you're creepy for obsessing over some kind of girl like this.
>>
>>18151355
Firstly, you're retarded. You have nothing better to do with yourself and your time?

Secondly, yes she can call the police but charges are unlikely. But still possible.

Thirdly, grow the hell up.
>>
File: 1476828488469.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1476828488469.gif
2MB, 400x303px
>>18151355

>You're a giant cunt.
>>
>>18151464

if every internet harassment case is taken seriously there would be a lot of people arrested every day

literally anybody can cry "omfg i'm getting harassed" these days
>>
>>18151524
>literally anybody can cry "omfg i'm getting harassed" these days
True. And if a minor teenaged girl says that an adult male is harassing her, you don't think that anything will happen? Are you daft?
>>
>>18151531

"so u felt harassed, why didn't u block him to make it stop?"
>>
>>18151538
>why didn't u block him to make it stop?"
I can tell you have a lot of experience in dealing wtih the authorities in such matters. Carry on, Anon.
>>
>>18151549

u must not know how social media works

if somebody is saying stuff to u that u dont like, u dont just run to police, u have an option to BLOCK THEM so they can't talk to u ever again

it's not like she blocked me and i continued to msg her, i literally begged her to block me but she was too petty to
>>
>>18151555
>it's not like she blocked me and i continued to msg her, i literally begged her to block me but she was too petty to
Yeah, you clearly have this all figured out. Good luck in life, winner.
>>
>>18151649

i've learned to never do it again

but in this situation, i found it pretty fucking retarded on my part and also the girls part

>complains harassment
>has option to stop it immediately
>is told she can stop it immediately
>still doesn't want to stop it
>bawww im gonna goto police now

law enforcement will say ok well you blocked him now if it continues come back us
>>
nothing will happen, she's just angry and blowing smoke up your ass

3 days of making fun of her and she did not block you? it means she didn't really feel harassed, she's just a scorned girl

millions of people use social media and millions of trolls are on social media insulting each other daily, if everybody went to the police to file a harassment report the jails would be full of trolls

how many news reports do you hear about of internet harassment these days? not more than teachers fucking their students.
>>
>>18151355
Prepare yourself for 5-10 years of becoming very intimate with a big bad man called Bubba and very possibly some of his friends
>>
>>18151355
Nothing will happen. You have every right to message people on the internet as long as you aren't threatening someone.

Its the equivalent to making fun of somebody at in a public place like the park.

Even if she killed herself due to your rude remarks you likely still wouldn't be in amy sort of trouble.

There is no law against being mean on the internet or in real life.

People get in trouble when threats are involved. Not for being mean and annoying.

If she blocks you and you continue to go around that to contact, then it becomes closer to some sort of crime of she can prove she felt threatened, which wouod be easy for her to pretend.

But even then its not as though there will be a long line of investigors taking such a insignificant utterly useless and point case.

If she went to the police they would look at her and say , "k"

Canada may be different though. Its cuck county up there
>>
>>18152345
This post is 100% incorrect. There ARE laws against cyberbullying, and it does NOT have to include threats.
>>
>>18152402
K lets see them. Cite the laws that exist making it illegal for being mean to someone and calling them a whore.

The girl in ops story could down an entire bottle of bleach and blow her brains out and op would still not be held accountable for simply calling her a whore and telling her that her parents failed

Im waiting for your sources.
.i'll be online for a few hours so take your time kid.

You have all day to find these american laws.
Hell, find the Cuckadian equivalent. I'd love to see these laws.
>>
>>18151665
You're pathetic. Stop trying to rationalize you, a grown man, harassing a teenage girl.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.