[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I underdeveloped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 14903188511221934567473.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
14903188511221934567473.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
I need some help /adv/

I am a 20yo guy. I have barely any facial hair. My cheeks are underdeveloped (a surgeon himself said so), my jaw is very narrow, actually my entire face is too long and narrow, eyes too close. This also makes my midface and cheeks sag. Mouth looks shrinkled. I weigh 65 kg at 185cm. Long lanky limbs. Chest width small like a girl's.

I feel very underdeveloped, and im probably not wrong. Would getting my hormone balance checked help out? Could I use some testosterone medicine to help fight this? Any other adv?
>>
Who cares? I wish I looked like yiu
>>
Post pics
>>
>>18151226
Maybe it could because you could detect a lack of Testosterone or maybe too much estrogen or something like that. But what if you don't detect?

Try to learn to don't care, by your description it doesn't seems like you're ugly. If you want post a pic, but we're on 4chan so if you don't want we understand.
>>
File: 20170316_175724.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170316_175724.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>18151288
I think something should get detected since Ive only ever seen one other guy look like me in my entire life. Its really unusual for anyone to look like this.

Regarding my face ive been told its average. Still looks weird imo. Dont think I wanna put up a photo sry
>>
Try to find a picture of not you but someone else who looks like you so we can help.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (177KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
177KB, 1536x2048px
>>18151388
Literally a caucasian copy of this guy
>>
>>18151394
Ah, I know a guy like that.

[spoiler]Does your name start with F?[/spoiler]

In any case, I dont think its a big deal. I never thought much about it and I dont think anyone else did either. Not sure if its underdeveloped or not. In fact a lot of European kings had that look back in the day. Some people find it attractive too. Benedict Cumberbatch for example.
>>
>>18151406
Well yeah but a lot of people wont even take me seriously because I look like a child instead of like a regular adult. Thats the shittiest part. I can maybe find an 8th grade gf, thats how young I look. I was on a playground some months ago and some girl from primary school asked some guy for my name. And im supposed to be going to college. Meanwhile girls my years look like they could be my mum. Ffs
>>
>>18151425
Look man, when you get older you'll thank the gods you look so young. I understand you want to look mature right now, but when you get older you'll be the best of the bunch.
>>
>>18151432
Well I hope that youre right because I feel like shit. Maybe itll go away.
>>
>>18151437
Would be a shame to kill yourself now when you'd be a god in a few years. Just saying man.
>>
im 26 and look far younger and am just going to use me looking this way to be a muscian it works
>>
>>18151384
You can try it. It's also nice to take bloodtests once evry a while so try to take everything together and check your health.

For the rest, anon >>18151432 is absolutely right.

When i was 15 people always told me i looked WAY older. I could buy cigarretes (not for me) and alcohol (yes, for myself) without need of ID (A crime where i live)

I've took language courses, and because of my level i had to take classes with people 10,11,12,13 years old. I was 17 and i fucking felt awful in the middle of them.

When i was 20 i've started going bald (noticed entrances in my hair) so i had to take Hormone blockers. I've gone as far as even taking estrogen to look younger and stop balding. Now i have high chances of cancer, liver problems and shit like that.

So i always had a beard, lots of body hair, a male structure and desu i didn't quite liked it. I know people are different, but being young (and looking young) is a bless anon.

If anyone ever "makes fun" of you, they're envy. Embrace your appearance, dress like a nice person, and focus on important things. The rest will come with time.

Protip: There's lot's of girls into young-looking guys. Just hang around and you'll surely find them.
>>
Thanks boys.
>>
>>18151226
You're fine, don't worry. Once you get older the girls will find your baby face super attractive. I've been there. It will get better once you turn 24. Facial hair really doesn't matter. Your height is good.
>>
>>18151226
You could have Klinefelter syndrome? Its unlikely but it sounds like you haven't gone through puberty properly/completely yet which makes me think you could have it.

Basically if you've got it your sex chromosomes are XXY. So you'd have higher estrogen levels than other men (not necessarily presenting outward female characteristics). You can get testosterone treatments to kick-start a puberty like effect in you to help treat it.
>>
>>18152161
Thats gonna be a while. I guess I got time to work out and earn money till then, then.

>>18152227
Holy fuck. I just read an article on KF syndrome, and most symptoms apply to me (except intelligence, big tits and a small wiener). How do I ask to get tested for this? Why havent the doctors mentioned this being a possibility? Would testosterone in my 20s help grow some muscle and maybe develop my facial bones? Pls if you know more this would mean a lot.
>>
Use minoxidil on your face to get a beard

That's how I got one and I'm 10 fold fucking happier than before
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.