[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/ someone just egged my car and I know who it was,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1489263193026.jpg (1KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489263193026.jpg
1KB, 64x64px
Alright /adv/ someone just egged my car and I know who it was, how should I get them back?
>>
>>18151097
Start the bloodfued.
>>
If you want to escalate, aircraft paint stripper. That's getting into felony territory though.
>>
>>18151097
Buy like 300 plastic forks. At night, stick them all in their lawn/garden
>>
Put up a security camera, make it subtle and hard to see. If the dude fucks with your car again then make him buy you a new one.
>>
>>18151097
Put a banana in their tailpipe. Worst case scenario it just shoots out. Best case scenario it actually stays in place and caused so much pressure their exhaust system ruptures somewhere and with luck it'll leak into the cabin of their car. Eventually they'll succumb to the fumes and die.
>>
I need something logical, give me something good and ill post results
>>
>>18151097
Find a way to non-specifically let them know that you know what they did. Nothing that can be traced back to you and interpreted as a threat. They'll back off most likely.

Don't fight fire with fire here. Protect and surveil your shit, you want The Law to help you rather than be against you.
>>
File: 84551795.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
84551795.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>18151097
When life throws eggs at you, make an omelet.
>>
beat them up
>>
>>18151097
>get old fashioned alarm clock
>dont touch it without gloves
>tape match to the thing that goes between the 2 bells back and forth
>tape match striker right against it
>set it for a time no one will be around
>cover it in gas
>wait for time to hit
>alarm goes off, strikes the match
>rip possesions
>>
>>18151192

pour milk down the front of the car whree the windshield meats the front, the milk will get stuck in their working and spoil and smell bad and be nearly impossible to wash out even if they can figure out what happened
>>
>>18151702
That's actually a pretty good idea, I was thinking about putting two gallons of water in his gas tank, now I'll do both
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.