[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's going on with this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469928088053.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
1469928088053.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
Hi guys. I'm 22 and I'm in an engineering group with a few other people. I've been getting weird signals from this girl.

I've never been popular and I'm pretty weird desu. I've had a few girlfriends but in general I don't usually feel like people like me. I am also homeless and live in my car so the idea of seeing a girl seems impossible to me at this time.

Anyways I've gone out to drink with these people before and I feel like I'm always the weird one. Last night we were drinking and doing a few lines and I step outside to make a phone call to get more coke and this girl follows me outside. I feel like she's always trying to talk to me one on one. I've been pretty depressed though cause my living situation/life so I was really in my own head not paying attention to anyone. I was on the phone she tells me her boyfriend called her 8 times and left voicemail messages but that she doesn't want to leave. Again I'm kind of fucked up and out of it so not really paying attention.

Boyfriend comes and she leaves and says bye the everyone there. Everyone else was a guy and she gave them hugs. I guess being the autistic guy I am I just kind of gave them both a 'deuces' and kept texting on my phone. She walks over to me though and ruffles my hair and smiles at me and leaves. I gotta be honest I'm pretty lonely right now and life sucks, so I'd be down. But I have no idea what's going on here. Then later that night she sends me a snapchat of her cleavage I think as she's cuddling with her boyfriend. I was pretty wasted at this point though, so I might have imagined the cleavage. I'll probably have one more chance to see her on thursday before she leaves (she's graduating).
Anyways. What do?
>>
Try to get sex off her.
>>
>>18150755
Does it even seem like she's interested? Why would she send me a video of her and her bf?
>>
>>18151024
Who cares. She doesn't respect relationships, so don't get involved with her, but wear a condom and get in the guts, what's the problem?
>>
>>18150640
She isn't interested

t.someone who heard this story before
>>
>>18151031
She's in my limited network of people I know. I'll likely never see them again soon enough, but if she's fucking with me and I fall for it I rather avoid the humiliation ya feel

>>18151048
Honestly dude that's what I thought. I'm relatively attractive but I'm a pretty big loser. She's very popular. I think she's just fucking with me. On top of that the fact that I'm hobo status really doesn't up my social status, and she's been in my car so it's pretty obvious
>>
>>18151062
Don't fuck around with a girl with a boyfriend if you want to stay friends with her friends.
>>
>>18151065
They aren't friends with the boyfriend. He's also an outsider... but I mean I'm more asking if she's even interested. That's really all I care about. If she is I don't really care too much about the bf situation
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.