[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF's ex picking on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tyerewefrfgw.jpg (37KB, 433x286px) Image search: [Google]
tyerewefrfgw.jpg
37KB, 433x286px
Been with GF for about three months now (we have been friends for almost a year), she told me about an ex from a couple of years ago, who was picking on her and the previous guy she was with (she met him at high school).

We are both 24, said guy is 24 too.

Thing is, he has recently messaged me through Facebook Messenger (I, honestly don't know how he did that), telling me to stay away from her.

Guy is a NEET. Lives off his parents. GF told me that he was beaten by his previous boyfriend, and then by his brother, because of the stalking.

I don't wanna resort to violence (Since I don't how to punch safely, and I have sent a guy to the hospital for punching him on the skull). And the guy has already a restraining order from the girl. How is another way to deal with this?
>>
>>18150563
Quit social media

It's a waste of time and life
>>
Ask a lawyer.

>but that costs money!

Have fun with your problems then. We ain't fucking lawyers and we are not going to file papers or write letters to the right people on your behalf. You probably need the dude arrested, and if you can't figure that out on your own then why bother asking here? OPs here never listen to the advice they are given anyway.
>>
> (Since I don't how to punch safely, and I have sent a guy to the hospital for punching him on the skull)

Punching safety tip: do not strike people on the sides or back of the head, unless you have a friend who specializes in disposing of corpses.
>>
>>18150571
I was thinking on framing him with some drugs (have a dealer friend, don't do drugs though), or marking his face with a swastika, so he can't leave the house.

Chill dude.
>>
>>18150563
>I don't wanna resort to violence (Since I don't how to punch safely, and I have sent a guy to the hospital for punching him on the skull)

That's the worst cringe I've had all year. I wouldn't worry about him or your current girlfriend, they will be out of your life on their own pretty soon.
>>
>>18150586
I'd worry about killing somebody, >>18150577
feels me
>>
>>18150582
Are you a mafioso? Because if not, then you really shouldn't try to pull their tricks. That's like watching a movie about karate then thinking you learned how to fight in two and a half hours. It's a fucking retarded idea and you should feel retarded for voicing your intent to do something like that. You'll probably get caught or shitbeat at the point of procuring the drugs, if you do not already have them.

What happens after the shit hits the fan? You hire a lawyer, that's what happens. You can hire a lawyer right now, instead of shitting up your future over sexdrama and THEN hiring a lawyer.

A few hundred dollars can get a single action done for you. If you get arrested then expect it to be tens of thousands. And if you're truly guilty, don't expect the lawyer to change that for you. You're never going to have THAT kind of lawyer.
>>
>>18150590
>That's like watching a movie about karate then thinking you learned how to fight in two and a half hours.

Never said I was a fighting expert.

>You'll probably get caught or shitbeat at the point of procuring the drugs,

Dealer friend has low quality drugs, the kind he sells to white bois

>And if you're truly guilty, don't expect the lawyer to change that for you. You're never going to have THAT kind of lawyer.

Guy has already been arrested, the judge would go HAM on him either way.
>>
>>18150563
Block him, be sure to have her block him

attention will keep him going

EASY FIX FFS
>>
>>18150825
This. Ignore him. How much of a threat is this guy? How close does he live? How crazy/dangerous is he?
>>
>>18150563
You are fucking retarded, Anon.

Call the authorities to make a report. Even if they do nothing, they are more likely to do something when you call again.

They might well contact him and tell him to lay off with "a warning". If you harbour and act on these revenge fantasies you're likely to get yourself into more trouble than that guy ever would.
>>
>if you attempt to contact me again I will contact the police

Then block him on everything, and carry a gun. If you're lucky he will try to find you and you'll be 100% in your rights to blow his stupid little head off, and you'll have made society a better place, and your girlfriend's underwear a wetter place.
>>
>>18150563
have gf press charges
>>
>>18150563
Don't punch him in the face, just gut punch him -- usually the first one will topple them anyway, afterwards just kick him around until you've claimed your woman.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.