[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I doomed to basically marrying some liberal slut in the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: 1460946685699.jpg (236KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1460946685699.jpg
236KB, 1200x1400px
Am I doomed to basically marrying some liberal slut in the future? Every girl I've talked to or dated was liberal as can be, and almost all of them were promiscuous drunks too. Granted, this is college, but I can't find a single girl who identify as "alt-right." I'm not talking about those hillbilly women who wear camo, go on dirtbikes and scream about guns, I'm talking about an average woman who is well read and supports the right. Does that even exist at my age? I'm 19.
>>
>>18150418

yes, they just tend not to be college educated.
>>
>>18150418
Women tend not to have real opinions and they will usually just come to accept yours in the end
>>
People who think politics is of any importance whatsoever are the reason the world is terrible.
>>
>>18150426
Again, not talking about the backwoods hillbillies
>>18150427
Great. I don't even argue with their opinions, but as soon as they hear mine they treat me like garbage and leave. I'm not even that radical
>>
>>18150431

>if its not college than its backwoods hillbillies

and THIS is your problem
>>
>>18150431
You just aren't alpha, women don't backtalk to alhpas
>>
Yes anon they exist, but out of your typical 'Burger females' they are hard to find. For example, I am filthy slav Russki, but I support the alt-right. Literally 100% of my Russki slav friends are for the right, because coming from Russia they look at Burger politics objectively and come to quickly realize the degeneracy of the left. Burger females on the other hand, like was said, don't tend to care too much about politics, as don't most females, so they become easily indoctrinated to the one view their liberal schools push. That said, women from Europa are more likely to be more right-leaning, but they exist in US too.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 750x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 750x623px
1. Most alt-right shit is negative toward women, so you're going to have to find a girl who supports causes in spite of her best interests, like someone who needs the ACA to maintain their coverage but voted for Trump.

2. Way to be an edgy faggot.
>>
File: james.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
Western universities are the temple of whoredom.
>>
>>18150418
Why would you want to date in college? Take advantage of the loose morals and looser legs of the girls in their prime.
>>
>>18150442
Aye, I'm German so I might just end up moving to Europe with my degree and getting my citizenship renewed. I always go online and see how much well-read European women are. And what the hell is with almost all slav women being 10/10's, it's nothing like it here.
>>18150452
Sieg heil Kamarad
>>18150461
Little did I know before I came. I want death
>>
>>18150477
Already have but I am scared for my future. I do want the basic concept of the nuclear family after all
>>
>I'm 19
kek
Go live your life, stop caring so much about what stranger shut-ins tell you on the internet
>>
>>18150490
Just taking it with a grain of salt, I am only an undercover normie after all.
>>
>>18150494
I mean, you're much more likely to meat "extroverded" girls than "not-extroverted" girls. You're just making a hasty generalization. There are lots of people out there. Sometimes you have to search a little but you'll find someone that suits you, I assure you. What are you studying?
>>
>>18150487
Look up divorce rules by state, move to a state that does not use the 300-day rule.

>what is the 300 day rule?
A woman can get pregnant on the day the divorce finalizes, and her EX-husband will be the legal father of the baby regardless of biological paternity.

>where is the 300 day rule in effect?
Most of USA

If you get married in California then you're a special kind of retard.
>>
>>18150418
>Average Woman
>Well Read
>Shares your retarded beliefs about the world

Pick 2, OP
>>
>>18150500
Yeah, you're not wrong about that. I've talked to A LOT though, and the closest I've found was a moderated who tolerated my views, and I'm not even talking about the more right ones. Should I just keep dropping my power level until one of them agrees with me?
I do international relations and have a German minor. So I'm pretty fit to have a global job and meet more people.
>>18150502
"Women have no legal rights, stupid male privilege!"
>>
>>18150418
>Well read
>Alt-right
Pick one
>>
>>18150511
Yeah, maybe you should drop your power level a bit. It's kind of hard to find a turbo/pol/ woman, as you may have deduced
>>
>>18150521
Fuck I have nothing to lose, and if I married a liberal like my dad did I'd be driven to insanity.
>>
File: J20Protest.jpg (73KB, 610x411px) Image search: [Google]
J20Protest.jpg
73KB, 610x411px
>>18150418
>I'm talking about an average woman who is well read and supports the right. Does that even exist at my age?
They don't exist at any age because no one, especially a woman, can be "well read" and support the right, especially the alt-right which is literally about sucking some corporate elite's dick.

I know plenty wholesome good women who aren't obsessed with sex, partying, etc, but every single one is leftist in nature as humans, especially females, are leftist in nature.
Grow out of your many-babby corporate fascist dick-sucking you degenerate.
>>
>>18150418
Why would a woman who's smart enough to be educated and well read be attracted to an ideology that wants to keep her barefoot and pregnant?
>>
who the fuck openly identifies as alt-right?
autism disproportionately affects men OP. I'm sorry
>>
>>18150522
Kek there are like five women in the whole movement. You could try sliding into Pistachio Girl's DMs
>>
Why are liberals so deathly terrified of anything remotely conservative?

Oh right, they get their news from comedy central and they get their analysis from buzzfeed.
>>
>>18150538
I love this post.
>>
>>18150609
As opposed to /pol/ and Breitbart
>>
>>18150418
>Am I doomed to basically marrying some liberal slut in the future?

You sound like you really need to get out of the cities/coasts. Liberals torch cities; you're not going to see them burning a ranch in the midwest because the landowners cannot be ordered to stand down like city police can.
>>
File: 1486354880670.jpg (38KB, 552x438px) Image search: [Google]
1486354880670.jpg
38KB, 552x438px
Smart, educated, well read women don't support the right.

Sucks to be you.
>>
Start an alt-right club at your college and watch the red pilled women flood through the doors.
>>
>>18150418
Where do you go to school senpai? Come to tennessee. 80% of the young guys are conservative, and 50% of the girls.
>>
File: Dubya04.jpg (90KB, 532x655px) Image search: [Google]
Dubya04.jpg
90KB, 532x655px
>>18150693
>Republicans up for re-election in 2018 are from Tennessee, Texas, Utah, etc
>Democrats have 3x the number of people up, all over the country
>>
>>18150660
>FUCK DRUMPF
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Based on your logic a smart, educated, well read woman wouldn't support the left either. You're talking about the party of emotions. So while it may cater to her female nature to be more emotional, but if she's all the things listed above then she'd steer clear of all the liberal shit too. FUCK DRUMPF AM I RIGHT
>>
>>18150635
Why do libtard assume Conservatives get their news from an incredibly polarizing source like Brietbart? Oh that's right cause it's polarizing and it's news worthy for the left to poke fun at easily... Personally I just go to Drudge and read whatever gets linked there.
>>
Sorry, all the well read, educated people are moderates/centrists. Only a dumbass leans on one extreme.
>>
>>18150609
This is not "remotely conservative." The dude literally is calling himself a fascist and is wondering why he can't find women at college with the same values.
>>
>>18150767

Seconding this. Left/right division of politics is too stark and outdated to respond to the demands of contemporary world, so anyone who decidedly identifies towards one of the other is most likely some sort of a moron.
>>
>>18150418
You could always just stay single
>>
>>18150882
I want to have at least one kid from my own genes though.
>>
Reminder that high IQ correlstes strongly with liberalism, aka, people who believe greater extents of personal freedom are a good thing.

>Are there any intelligent women out there who want to see their personal freedom limited?
Kaek
>>
>>18150759
Drudge is pro-censorship when it comes to protecting zionism.

>>18150787
There's a /pol/ meme for your type.

>>18150892
Move as far away from feminism as you can then. Feminists act like the entire gender is their property, they tend to be hypocrites like that. Coastal women WILL c*ck you if you sign a marriage contract with them.
>>
File: Breathtaking_5311e4_5565039.jpg (114KB, 780x548px) Image search: [Google]
Breathtaking_5311e4_5565039.jpg
114KB, 780x548px
>>18150892
My condolences, looks like you're stuck with shitty choices for genes in the female counterpart
>>
>>18150904
Fml, I've lived on the east coast my entire life and have been around it for far too long
>>18150909
I don't want to live on this planet anymore
>>
File: C7BJM5ZVwAQZQXi.jpg (35KB, 543x474px) Image search: [Google]
C7BJM5ZVwAQZQXi.jpg
35KB, 543x474px
>>18150913
You need money then, money is freedom. Get the best job you can, make your employer happy (if this is impossible then it's clearly not the best job you can get) and then use this as a stepping stone to get hired in the midwest. You know you're not in feminist country anymore when the women stop looking like cartoon characters and the walking sad potatoes are replaced by men.
>>
>>18150759
Is that a joke? Drudge is Breitbart Lite
>>
>>18150926
We get it, you're allergic to non-liberals. This thread doesn't need to have every other post pointing that out.
>>
File: 1489443863983.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489443863983.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>18150418

It seems like you're doomed to spending your entire life struggling to convince any woman with even a modicum of self-respect to spend time with you. Doesn't sound like you're looking for a woman, it sounds like you're looking for a female rhetoric receptacle.

I find it really hilarious that you right wing kids complain endlessly about liberals creating safe-spaces for themselves to avoid contradicting opinions but you're also the worst perpetrators.

I know this is bait, but for every guy out there who prioritizes a woman's ability to agree with all of your worldview over her character or capacity for independent, critical thinking, you need to shut off the fucking internet, take a step back and take a good long look at your life.

Is the problem REALLY that every girl on the planet isn't good enough for you or is the problem that there's something in yourself that you're having a hard time reconciling? I find that people who spend any significant amount of time criticizing other people don't typically feel all that great about themselves.

Stop looking for excuses to fight the liberal boogeyman, dude. There's so many more productive things you could be doing with your time. No one is getting in the way of you living your life but you.

I really hope you and every one like you find some kind of deeper meaning in life than this /pol/ bullshit. You don't have as much time on this earth as you think you do.
>>
>>18150418
Go south. Like north Texas type of south. 60% of them are red as hell unless theyre nonwhite
>>
>>18150426
>someone who has never been out of the blue wall
Shut up, child. You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>18150992
I'm pretty surprised with your ability to project my man.
>>
>>18150992
Liberal slut detected.
Fuck off.
>>
>>18151008

I dunno, man. Just my personal observation. I also don't think criticizing someone is considered projection, I think that's just criticism. I've personally never met anyone who spent so much time spewing rhetoric 24/7 against people or groups that was really a solidly genuine, happy person. They all seem kind of sad and conflicted to me. I mean, we live in a time with so many opportunities and places to go and wonderful things to do with your life and you choose to spend all of your time on the internet just HATING people you don't know and surrounding yourself with people who agree with you and viciously attacking anyone who doesn't.

I can't imagine spending my days just so full of hate, especially for people I've never met. It sounds like a really sad existence. I can't imagine dedicating that much of my time to something so hollow. Disagree with me if you like, thats just what I've seen. These "alt-right" kids aren't typically very emotionally or psychologically stable. They seem to need this vicious outlet for their aggression and hatred and I can't help but wonder how they got so angry in the first place and what could be done to fix it.

Lets not ignore the fact that angry, disenfranchised, young kids are always prime targets for radical groups. They're the most susceptible to brainwashing and recruitment.

My opinion is if people always agreeing with you is the #1 qualifier for letting people into your life you need to reevaluate your shit. Constructing and then living in an echo chamber, regardless of what opinions you fill it with, isn't healthy. Its not a good way to live.

I view people and events, interpret their meaning through my scope of my personal experience and express them. Again, technically, that isn't projection. Just opinions, my man.

>>18151010

For a group of people so willing to dole out criticisms you sure are sensitive to them.
>>
>>18150487

Plenty of time left
>>
>>18150992
>you have to date me and stop having standards
Oh ok
>>
>>18151036
You are projecting again
>>
>>18150926
It's sad how narrow minded you are. Drudge may be Conservative but it's a news aggregate and they tend to break news pretty well. I can form my own opinions based on what I read. It just so happens I'm a bigot, a racist, a homophobe, and a xenophone among other things though. Wait never mind, I'm just a Conservative.
>>
>>18151058
>>18151036
Oh and since you don't seem to understand what projecting even means
here's the definition
>: to attribute (one's own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people or to objects
And you are constantly accusing OP for doing and being all sorts of things despite no evidence.
>>
Men age like wine, but not all wines are worth paying for.

Be the best man you can be, then reject one chick after another until you find the one you're looking for. Low-value males do not get to be picky, you need to be in the upper 20%. The middle percentiles are failures and the lower percentiles are trolls.
>>
Several of us are doomed to a lonely existence op.
>>
>>18150429
Amen brother. Keep that shit to yourself or don't keep it all. We'll all be better of for it.
>>
>>18150418
If you arent willing to compromise your political views for a relationship, then prepare to be alone for a very long time.
>>
OP if you're willing to put level of education and political views aside, your best bet is to shoot for one that works hard and was raised right, in a more traditional setting.

They're hard to come by but they're out there.
>>
>>18150751
Lol at the Democrats being the party of emotions, at least right now, have you been paying any attention? The right gleefully and openly rejects facts
>>
>>18150490
>Go live your life
Holy fuck, this! You're nineteen and you're worried about this shit?

Either marry some broad younger than you from a conservative family, or resign yourself to the fact that you're going to have to make your way in the world of adults. And at 19 you aren't even one yet yourself.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.