[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1744.jpg (126KB, 750x1188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1744.jpg
126KB, 750x1188px
She keeps saying she's busy, and it seems like she's trying to find an excuse to not be with me. It feels like I'm the only one trying in this relationship

Is it over?
>>
>>18150324

for how long has she not seen you? for how long have you been dating?
>>
I've had this experience before,
She's sucking someone else's dick.
>>
I've also been in this situation before. Definitely not looking good for you OP. Prepare yourself for a breakup, so it if happens, it hurts a lot less, and if it doesn't happen, then great you can start fixing things.
>>
>>18150360
Haven't seen her for almost a month.
Been dating for almost a year
>>
>>18150459

hows your sex life with her ? until recently i mean
>>
>>18150459

whens your aniversary
>>
She's too busy lining up her next man.
>>
>>18150475
We had sex only once, but only because we never really have the right time. My roommate stays in the dorm all day and she lives at home.
>>18150476
April 3rd
>>
>>18150493
>We had sex only once
>One year

Holy shit bro wtf tell your roommate to catch a movie and give him 20 bucks to gtfo.

Relationship is lost, break up and don't fuck up on the next one.
>>
>>18150493
>Been dating for almost a year
>Had sex only once
It's over
>>
>>18150504
Relationships aren't all sex y'know
>>
>>18150512
but its a lot of it
sex is the glue which holds it all together when being in love recedes
>>
>>18150324
Learn to not make any emotional attachments to any object or person. Spend less and less time worrying or hoping, just be and enjoy the moment.

The brain was made for visualizing the future, so if you've gotta spend time on any time, spend time visualizing your ideal future and how yo acomplish it. This is something you can do instead of thinking about that one girl or worrying about that paycheck.

Just relaxe. Some people tend to think about self improvement as shifting a gear up..

But instead try to shift a gear down. Relaxe, take in the moment and ease into it, whatever "it" is. Let it be anything from a business venture to a new hobby. Find something to take your mind off thinking and worrying about your relationships.

As I said, just relaxe and ease into something new, and a new way to think.

Talk to yourself, and ask yourself "who am I?" "what do I like?" "why do I like it?" What is it about it which I like?"

Maybe you could start with her.

"what is it I like about her?"

What is it about losing her, I am so afraid of?"

Here "being alone again" could be an answer.

Then try "what is it about being alone I am so afraid of?"

continue to ponder and think about this problem from every angle. Peer deeper and deeper still into the abyss of your soul. Venture down in the depths of your own being with the intention of discovering your ideal life partner: your relationship with yourself.

Rediscover your own qualities and learn to be dependent on no one other than yourself.

Maybe then a girl will come along who wants you, but you'll be so far ahead of her in your self actualization and she wont know herself. Maybe you think that you could help her, taking a step further towards transcendence.. Or maybe you won't. maybe you'll fuck her and never call. Who knows?? only you
>>
>>18150547
jesus how long did it take for you to type that
>>
>>18150552
i don't know, I was in a flow lol
>>
YOUNG LOVE IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL REMEMBER NOTHING LASTS FOREVER OR EVEN VARY LONG

HER ACTIONS CLEARLY INDICATE SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU IM SORRY FRIEND WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE
>>
>>18150493
If you only had sex once with her in a year and it wasn't yesterday, then that's a big problem. I would have felt better about the relationship if you had said never.
>>
>>18150512
True, and life is more than eating, shitting, and sleeping. But if I go much more than a day without any one of those things then my quality of life starts going down really fast.
>>
>>18150324
It's over, Anon.

If you still want her to know she's welcome in your life then once and once only tell her that you're around if she wants to hang out. Then leave it alone. No more contact unless she initiates it.

She's already moved on. This is the only way for you to save face, be mature, and to not burn your bridges.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.