[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (93KB, 545x341px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
93KB, 545x341px
What did she mean by this ?
>>
>>18149833
It means she's a total hoe (commonly referred to as a 'thot') who will fuck you and pretend to have daddy issues in bed cuz it's the current sex fad
>>
File: Good.jpg (27KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
Good.jpg
27KB, 494x358px
>>18149836
Perfect
>>
>>18149836
What does pretending to have daddy issues in bed mean? What did anon mean by this? How is it different to actual daddy issues in bed kek

All of that junk in her bio made me feel sick. What site/app is that?
>>
>>18149875
She'll call you 'daddy' in bed, but only bc it's what the memes tell her to do
>>
>>18149833
It's all emojis of food so I assume she likes food, maybe since it's on a dating app maybe she was talking you to buy her food or show her cool places to eat
>>18149836
Don't listen to this guy
>>
>>18149987
You're fucking clueless
>>
>>18149833
Wish I knew. Don't speak Canadian.
>>
>>18149833
It is a test. All emojis are food.
Send her message that you also like all these kind of foods and invite her to restaurant.
>>
>>18149833
Why she hiding her face?
>>
The use of "food/eating" as a defining trait is a mean to fill the self-expression quota while remaining completely neutral.

It's a popular tool in social media, not a red flag though, more like an orange one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.