[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with $10k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1482306043029.jpg (45KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1482306043029.jpg
45KB, 540x405px
I found out im dying within the next 6 months or so. Ive left my job and have an extra $10k from a savings account that was issued by my employer. If you were me, what would you do with it?
>>
>>18149677
rampant hedonism
>>
Travel to as many countries as i can and impregnate as many whores as i can.
>>
>>18149677
dying from what exactly?
>>
>>18149677
Pay someone $10k to save my life.
>>
>>18149682
Lol this
>>
>>18149677

Fly to south america and do loads of drugs in the forest
>>
Set aside a portion of it to cover funeral expenses. Funerals are costly, and if your family doesn't have a lot of money, that can be of tremendous help to them.

As for the rest of it, do the things you've always wanted to. And invite some people you care about along, make good memories with them.
>>
Drugs. Lots of drugs.
>>
>>18149677
10k is literally nothing
>>
>>18149677
I was in your situation in 2015. I stopped giving a fuck, loaded up on supplies and drove into a national park to live out my days.
Turned out I didn't die. Oh well.
>>
>>18149926
No. 10k is literally 10k.
>>
>>18150246
10k wont last two months, much less six
>>
go kill a homeless guy and see if you can get away with it
>>
>>18149682
Exactly what I'd do
>>
>>18150295
>10k wont last two months, much less six

Where does that it costs 5k/mo to live?

Also, Op can just buy a plane ticket to another country where a dollar goes further. 10k could see him live fairly comfortably in Ecuador, Colombia, Nicaragua, etc
>>
>>18149898
Thiiiiiiis
>>
>>18149922
>>18149887
This! so much this!

that's what i'd do. ayahuasca ceremonies, dmt lots of dmt, lsd, with weed and dmt on tops

mushroom smoothie an hour into a lsd trip, smoke some weed with dmt laced in the joint, do a dmt trip at the peak of the trip

have as many out of body experiences with drugs as i can

if you're going crazy you wont suffer anyways, but you might figure out reincarnation thats my view
>>
>>18149677
Latina Whores, and drugs
>>
>>18150295
I'm the anon you responded to. I never said anything about how long it would last. You need to ask OP about living expenses. I think OP just wants ideas on what people would do if they were going to die and the budget is 10k. Essentially what is a reasonable vacation spot.
>>
File: d2zqOxS.png (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
d2zqOxS.png
2MB, 1000x1500px
Go to church and become a Christian so that you don't go to hell. Spend 10k on setting up a fascist organisation to take over the government and enforce absolute truth on the people.

That's it pretty much.
>>
>>18149677
If its curable or treatable maybe just doctor/treatment. Other thant that give it to your family, friends or SO. They'll need it more.
>>
>>18149677
Pay an assassin to kill me.
>>
>>18151144
Pay an assassin to fuck me.
>>
>>18149898
$10k won't cover a funeral with burial, which is around $15k-$20k.
>>
If you work out a budget you can travel the whole world in 6 months for 10k
>>
>>18151906
If he follows the other advice in this thread, there likely won't be a body.
>>
>>18149682
That's some gengis khan shit over here son
Also get credit from loan sharks in every place you go
>>
File: 1490182739932.png (384KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1490182739932.png
384KB, 500x332px
>>18149677
-dynamite
-jello
-cement truck
>>
I used to have 30k
I got divorced
now I have no k .
500 dollars if I am lucky
Don't get married. ?
>>
>>18149677
Drugs, maybe prostitutes.
>>
Fuck the banks over, use all your credit take out a big loans from multiple banks. They deserve it
>>
>>18150484
>Where does that it costs 5k/mo to live?
The western world.

>>18152223
Yessssssss
>>
So to sum it up, get a fuckton gigantic loan.
Tell everyone you ever wronged in your life that you love them and you're sorry.
Remind your parents that you love them and you are deeply thankful for them giving you a wonderful childhood. Even if it was just average, as long as they weren't outright abusive you should make sure they are well.

Travel the fucking globe. Fuck the internet, take a camera with you and a backpack with clothes and make sure everyday is packed with joy to the brim. See the biggest caves, go bathe naked at the most beautiful beaches, taste the weirdest foods - see what this fucking ball of dirt has to offer! From the little travel experience I had: I found my peace in Nepal. But everyone is different, so I don't know.

And yes, to get more money make as many loans as possible and make sure to either get a fake ID for this or that they have no way to find out who your loved ones are.
>>
>>18152294
What the fuck, I live in a big city in Germany and with rent and food I live pretty well off 1k a month.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.