[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: bully.png (112KB, 300x454px) Image search: [Google]
bully.png
112KB, 300x454px
How to deal with bullies in verbal manner. No I cannot punch them, beat them what so ever, cuz, they wont dare to touch me. I will stop them.

However, how do you deal with stupid subjects in an oral manner, that keeps their mouth shut.

A typical insult consists of them typing or calling me a "dog" to shut up and follow orders. Or, can you say Wuff.
>>
>>18149676
Moon them. Preferably in front of everybody. People will respect you for showing this kind of confidence and making everybody laugh
>>
>>18149680
Well, i which way. Can you come with an example of what to say?
Is the key really to just not give a fuck about how vicious your comeback is? Be stone cold?
I used to be a "not so nice guy" and people kept a little distance cause of that, and as I got older, I matured and tried to be a lot more nicer, however this has resulted in me, having to deal with shit like this... :-)
One year back, I would have pissed him off, and fucked him with a nice punch. :)
>>
>>18149695
Dont say anything. Turn around and pull your pants down and expose your bare ass to the bully as a "fuck you" gesture. Or do something else if mooning isnt a thing where you live
>>
find out where they live, shit under the rug in front of their door, leave a note, " if X wants to have a dog, he should learn to clean up his shit first" no name, no fingerprints, get some random dogshit to make it less traceable to you.

Should teach him.
Otherwise, ignore him, just say it's a waste of time to try to make dumb people smart. And that you will beat him by income when you are 30 anyways, because bullies never get far in life. Refer to pseudomaturity https://andwhateverelsethereis.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/pseudo-mature-behavior-in-cool-kids-may-be-an-indicator-of-future-behavioral-problems/
>>
Mooning is not an option, as I will get kicked out of college, and also get in trouble with the police.

In this country, it is really a bad idea.

:-) Any Verbal confrontation techniques
>>
>>18149711
as im saying, the best bet is to ignore it or point out his pseudomature behaviour, maybe bad grades or anything.
chances are your not as outspoken as he is, so verbal dissing is a pointles endevour.

It's like going to a rapper and challenge him to a rapbattle without you having any skills whatsoever. instead you go for his weaknesses, in case of the rapper, his missing father figure.
>>
>>18149738
Thanks. I could be outspoken however I wish not to gamble being seen as some one mature and not trying to cause a conflict.
>>
a) ignore them you faggot
b) play along, it won't be fun for them anymore and you'll get a few laughs out of it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.