[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ass slap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

Do you slap her ass on first dates?

Legit question.
>>
No.

If you make it to a heated make out session, grab her ass. But don't touch it outside of that context.
>>
Only if you're fucking her on the first date
>>
>>18149565
No
>>
No
What a retarded question
>>
>>18149565
No. I am a bit shy introverted weak male.

Maybe chad does that.
>>
Wtf is wrong with you to ask such a question?
>>
Even if she has daddy issues and mentions it?
>>
>>18149565

>be 21
>be all hands and tongues with every girl I meet
>dozens of make outs
>only had sex with two girls at that point, one I had known for five years, the other for seven months.

>be 23
>only hug or kiss on first meeting/date
>have sex with dozens of girls within a month of knowing them

Sure, some girls get offended and drop you for "not being a man" and physically assaulting them with your hard cock, but they're all cock teases who just want the attention but will never lay you.

Play it slow to get it fast is my motto now.
>>
>>18149789
Even then.
>>
>>18149804
Strategy holds true for me as well. Go on dates with girls with a confident type of awkwardness, and act like I don't want anything from them.

The real winner is "I'd invite you back to my place, but I don't want to ruin the possibility of seeing you again." Always always have sex by date #2.

For OP, I don't do casual ass slaps until after first sex with a girl.
>>
>>18149565
if shes kissing you, shes down for the ass grab
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.