[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do with my life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1461032960924.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1461032960924.png
98KB, 612x491px
>be me
>in high school as a sophomore
>have basic talent in most anything but not particularly skilled at anything in particular
>can play Alto Saxophone fairly well
>can remember information given orally without notes successfully
>grades are shit because I'm lazy and get sidetracked easily (ADHD)
>honors and AP student
>NJROTC student
>love video games and music making
>low self-esteem
>gets depressed easily by daily shit

I have no idea what to do with my life, and the clock is ticking. What should I pursue? I'm confused and in desperate need of assistance. Can anyone help?
>>
I think I know you. Anyway, I would say learn how to code, probably in HTML, CSS and or JavaScript.
>>
>>18149570
I know you're an Anon, but do you go to PCHS?
>>
>>18149574
No. I just remember knowing someone like yourself.
>>
>>18149570
Everyone i know who went into computer science fucking hates it.
>>
>>18149576
My HS freshman year wouldn't be the same without a software dev course.
>>
>>18149536
End it.
>>
>>18149583
?
>>
>>18149583
Nah senpai, too much of coward to kill myself. *IRONY*
>>
>>18149590
I meant senpai, not senpai.
>>
You're like 12

Experiment with things

Do things you wouldn't normally do that kinda interest you. This will build up likes and dislikes making it easier to choose in the future
>>
>>18149597
I have 2 more years before I graduate. I'm out of time to experiment anything anymore. Also, I have days where I hate things that I enjoy and vice versa.
>>
Increase your self esteem and have a positive outlook on life.

Do some physical activities and boost your ego by doing something that is challenging and gives you a sense of achievement. Example: learn a hard song on the Saxaphone really well or get a really high grade in school

I'm going to be honest with you senpai, it will be difficult to become more optimistic and more hard working but if you invest a few months you will have great habits for the rest of your life and performing well at everything will come to you easily.

You should also find something you are passionate for.

Also, one more tip. Focus as much as you can, if you want to be good at something you better make sure you are mainly focusing on that particular activity/skill,
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.