[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interested in a friend's Ex Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mytype.png (258KB, 500x1052px) Image search: [Google]
mytype.png
258KB, 500x1052px
This story is probably going to be cringey and I apologize, I'm just an autistic retard when it comes to social situations. Please bare with me here. I've been friends with this guy since my junior year of High School. He helped me a lot with my self esteem, he helped me when I needed it, I basically lived at his home for periods of time when I was struggling at home and when I didn't have a car to get myself to school. We'd hang out every day, every weekend, and from what I can tell he genuinely really enjoyed all that time together. We've been friends for about 4-5 years now, but we've grown pretty distant.

Long story short, despite him doing well for himself, working almost 50 hours a week and making a lot of money AND doing school full time, we aren't close friends anymore. He does a lot of drugs and drinks a lot of alcohol, and its just not fun to be around and he's not interested in stopping. Ever since junior year he's been dating a really cool girl. She's funny, insanely pretty, and genuinely down to earth, shes one of my closest friends I have. They broke up maybe 3-4 months ago.

This break up happened around the time I stopped hanging out with him much. I've been crushing on this girl for years, but never once did anything to be unfair or destroy their relationship. I really want to try something with her. My friend is much more attractive then me, has his life going in a good direction, he's honestly just better than me in most aspects.

I don't think she finds me attractive, and I think the odds of her being interested are low. I don't want to betray a friend even though we don't talk much anymore, and I also don't want to put her in a position thats unfair and pressuring. I'm planning on taking her to a movie this weekend and just telling her I have feelings for her. Most of my old friend group probably won't talk to me anymore but I don't really care, I feel like the risk is worth it. What do I do guys? I'm nervous, I just really like this girl.
>>
Never put people's feelings above your own.
Go for it.
>>
>>18149406
I guess the idea of this just seems kind of selfish to me, but I'm becoming more open to the idea, like I said I was just planning on doing it despite the possible backlash. I just hope that I can man up and actually do it.
>>
>>18149408
>the idea of it seems selfish

The idea of dating itself is selfish, you're taking away a person from a whole bunch of people and possibilities for yourself, that's just the nature of it.
>>
>>18149409
I never thought about it like that. thats a good point
>>
>>18149409
>>18149412
At the same time, ideally, you're offering things that no friends would regularly do, like go to fancy restaurants, sex, and intertwining fucking personal lives to see whether or not both of you are compatible.

IDEALLY. In this world we live in lately, only sluts and beta males seem to run rampant. Chads exist, but of course the sluts infect them with HIV, HPV and Herpes.

If Prince were alive and he got his head out of his ass, he'd sing about the current state of love and relations...as issues,
>>
>>18149371
Also, just being honest...you're friend's ex, dude? Really? OF ALL THE THINGS?

You know at some point, that fleshy sheath has held his sword before. Oh, and that's not getting to the point where while he's basically evaporated from your life, he'll still fucking hear about it and it would devastate him.

Just saying, it's not only gross, but hurtful.
>>
>>18149430
is this a recommendation?
>>
>>18149436
I'm what /pol/ would consider an SJW cuck, her being with other people doesn't bother me at all. Stuff like that never bothers me as long as our current relationship is between us. I also understand that this does have the possibility to devastate him, and its why it is hard for me to decide what to do.

He seems fine, he's getting with tons of girls who have been waiting for him to be single and he doesn't seem to be affected much, the relationship ended on a pretty good note. But that might just be stuff he's keeping on the inside.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.