[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 197x255px
So kinda a long story but I started to hangout with a girl in our friend group just us two. It was nothing past a friendship we both knew that, but it was alot of fun, we have the same humor, we get along easily, we can sit in a room just quiet watching tv and it's perfectly fine. Well anyway the issue here is I kept asking her to hangout. Like 2-3 times a week regardless of it being a yes or a no. Sometimes she say yes to hangout other times a no.

Last week I asked her a few times and got all no's. I started to notice all the times I asked her and how she never asked me, like maybe once or twice. I started to think oh maybe she doesn't want to hangout that badly but then it didn't make sense because she would tell me yes sometimes.

I think I fucked up hard because I asked her if I was annoying her by always asking and she said "I rather you wait until I want to hangout instead of just asking" to which I said but you never really ask me so I don't get what that means. Then she said how she feels like she won't have she energy most times to hangout all night with me but it turns out just fine. Then she must of thought I was pissed at her in the way I said that to her so she ended with I'm not placating you. I told her I'm not doing this to make you make me feel better it was just to make sure I wasn't getting you annoyed or pissed off at me but I think that happened anyway from me asking. Then I told her sorry and then she didn't say nothing else. Well it's been a week since we talked and idk what to do.

I think it's one of these choices of why she hasn't said a word in a week. It's only weird because we used to text at least everyday even just random memes.
She's either
>Pissed at me
>thinks I'm pissed at her
>busy with til ( least likely since she doesn't go to school and barely works)
>depression is acting up again
>met a guy online and is talking to him

That's literally all the choices I could think of.
>>
>>18149014
I can't just ask her first, I'm waiting for her to say something first honestly but idk how long it'll take. She may think I'm pissed though because Tuesday she sent a video for a anime we like and I didn't respond to it just left it read, idk why but I didn't feel like responding.
>>
>>18149014
Wait for her to make a move.

>>18149018
>idk why but I didn't feel like responding.

What are you, a fucking woman? That was your opening. Dipshit.
>>
>>18149019
See I was thinking about waiting but wanted to see other views on it. But I'm starting to break. Like every day I check my phone all the time waiting for a text, it's been a week and nothing at all. I am holding back just texting her something random or whatever to start a convo but something inside of me is holding me back and I have no idea what it is.
>>
>>18149032
Maybe you want her romantically and are afraid of losing her permanently if you so much as blink?
>>
>>18149038
Well that's a small part of it also, she means alot to me, I really like her alot but two reasons we can't ever be together.
First she's way outta my league
Second she's my best friends ex and I don't wanna backstab him

She's also in subtle ways let me know she doesn't want anything past a friend. So maybe in a small way I'm trying to ween off of her and wanting to talk and hangout with her so much. I just got greedy with it because I wanted as much time with her as possible before I'm not able to anymore and I just keep going and going. I think I pressed my luck way too hard and lost what good thing I had going.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.