[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking sisters friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Stoked.jpg (577KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stoked.jpg
577KB, 1920x1080px
I need some advice fellers. I want to fuck my sisters friend soooo bad; I've wanted to for years now. We're both adults but our families are VERY close and we can't just go and fuck like regular people. We both secretly want each other but have never admitted it to each other. What do? How do I tell this girl I wanna bang her? I don't think either of us wants a relationship we just want a hard fucking lol but seriously
>>
>>18148828

take her out for drinks
>>
>>18148832
I hate to sound like a faggot but it's not that simple with this situation because she's really close with my sister and flags would be raised. I basically just want (and I think said girl does to) to become fuck buddies but I don't know how to go about gettin this all going.
>>
How do I ask a girl if she wants to fuck? She's a good friend of the family and I know that between us two our relationship wouldn't be damaged unless I was like "Hey wanna fuck?" and she's totally creeped and things go sour
>>
Just confirm that she wants your d. After that go fuck. Fuck your sister, and your families. You're both adults. If both of you want to share a train to poundtown fuck them. You're putting your dick into her, not her family or yours.

Although if your sister hot maybe they'll be down for a 3some. Go get you some wincest.
>>
>>18148844
You'll have to hang out with her at some point to make a move. If you're too scared to do that then your dream will never be anything more than a dream
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.