[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard to find someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (139KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
139KB, 500x667px
>28 years old
>Haven't had a GF in 7 years
>I prefer white women
>Extremely difficult to find someone, shy, introverted (sometimes). But even these kind of men find women who like them even if it's more difficult.

I know we live in a world where men chase..... but I can literally walk through malls, my neighborhood, stores... and women don't really pay attention to me.

>I've been out with guy friends whom I've noticed women pay attention to or try to talk to but ignore me.
>I've been hit on my gay men or black women and it's hilarious.. but pisses me off and slightly contributes to why I literally spend years being single.
>I'm extremely picky and although it causes me to feel alone all the time, it has also helped me dodge the bullets that other men I known have caught.

People try to give me advice telling me I should change this or change that... but in reality, I just think it's because I happen to be mixed and since I prefer the opposite race, it's harder to find a relationship.

Anyone else in the same boat?
>>
>>18148722

you need to be hunter, not prey. women arent supposed to notice you. youre supposed to notice them
>>
i haven't had gf in 28 years
i am 28
>>
>>18148722
By your age most decent women are taken, sorry pal, go MGTOW
>>
>>18148757

But it's nice when they at least smile at you to help out! Based on my personal experience viewing situations come together. More serious women at least smile more or do something to that effect. Women have done that to me before, just not the ones I'd ever date. Females can be forward sometimes. Maybe not throw themselves at you, but at least show some sort of hint. Especially now, the dating market is saturated with men blowing up women's phones, DMs, Facebook, etc. This doesn't make it easier.
>>
>>18148776

Is that actually true?.. I'm 26. And I am just about to start the dating game as I've been working my whole life toward an important career.

Are you saying I shouldn't even try to get my first girlfriend?
>>
>>18148836
>>18148836
>Is that actually true?.. I'm 26. And I am just about to start the dating game as I've been working my whole life toward an important career.
>Are you saying I shouldn't even try to get my first girlfriend

I just got some quick advice from a young female I know. She told me that if she walked pass a cute guy, she would totally make her smile more noticeable than not... and would even say something as simple as a "hey," if she thought the guy was attractive enough. She said she wouldn't rely on that guy actually being brave, spitting game, and trying to get her number although it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. She said under most circumstances, she'd definitely make her interest obvious because she said she doesn't play silly games or rely on the norm.
>>
>>18148861

I don't see what that does for me.
>>
>>18148836

Obviously not. If you're an attractive man, you won't have any issues...
>>
>>18148947

But he said all the good girls will already be taken.. so I'll be stuck with the single mother leftovers?
>>
>>18148722
wear expensive quality clothing but nothing flashy. also try looking gay, i know it might feel gross to you, but men that look gay are way more attractive than average guys (not that im picky, but a lot of girls like that).
if not, i would work on grooming skills.
(coming from a woman who gets hit on by black men and women lesbians etc)
>>
>>18148722
What's wrong with black girls? You might find a black girl who is your match made in heaven! Don't let racist attitudes get in the way of attracting your dream girl.
>>
>>18148968
>coming from a woman who gets hit on by black men and women lesbians etc

Does that mean you only like straight white men and get tired of getting hit on by black men?
>>
>>18148969

There aren't really any black girls in the demographics of my city limits anyways. It's like 95 % white around here.
>>
>>18148722
>1. are you fit?
The number one reason men don't get attention is because they're not fit, aslong as your face isnt a fucked up mount rushmore and your bodies tight a woman out there will pay attention to you.
>2. Social anxiety
You need to start making yourself talk to people, no matter how scared or how much you hate it, it might take a long time but you'll fix your social retardation if you keep doing it, it's mostly just building a vocabulary for when you're autisming out to get to the calm part.
>3. your race doesnt fucking matter
There are some girls who fucking love the idea of mixed guys, you need to get over this insecurity.
>4. haircut
if you have black people hair, get a black person haircut, dont be looking like a mixed buckwheat out there and take care of yourself, dress nice too, (nice is subjective, this is not saying suite and tie dress clothes, this is saying wearing the most fashionable pieces of what your style usually is, if youre wearing thug clothes, make them good lucking thug clothes)
>>
>>18148861
>>Is that actually true?.. I'm 26. And I am just about to start the dating game as I've been working my whole life toward an important career.

Not really no.

There just arn't many perfect women. That's what you want.

When I was younger I knew christian girls who'd be perfect except they'd require me to believe in their literal bullshit. I couldn't stomach that.

I dated the perfect girl next door, teenage friend, etc... But she decided to cheat. I dumped her, despite not knowing about cheating because she would have been dumped immediately in that case. It turns out being a guy with principles who would do this just means your less likely to find out, she'd be more careful about cheating, not admit it. And the next time I spoke to her, a year later still not knowing about the cheating, she bragged about cheating on her new ex boyfriend... Turns out she admitted to cheating to my friend who told me years later and just said, look I found out after you dumped her, I didn't believe her and thought she was just saying it to hurt you, she tried to come onto him when he saw her too (his gf was pregnant at the time she came onto him).

Well it's 7 years on now and she decided to get back in touch with my best friend about a month after his girlfriend announced on social media their engagement. Turns out life doesn't work out so well for these people.

The point is I am happy with my life and don't put success or failure based on having a relationship. I can marry a 25 year old when I'm 40 if I'm successful and protect my assets.

I know of a guy, who was dating my fathers cleaner, he was in his mid 30s who lives in his parents rental earns 20k and bought a 2012 audi s4 in 2012. Portrays himself as a coke dealer? He's living a lie and was pretty fat to boot and was porking women in their 20s who were having his kids because they thought he had money when all he had was debt. He got the 8k deposit for the audi from his gf the cleaner.

You'll be fine.
>>
>>18148744
This
>>
>>18148836
30 y.o. male here who dates regularly.

There's definitely some truth in it. Not that you can't find a good girlfriend, but actual life is happening for people starting in their 20s. By early 30s, a significant amount of people still on the market have been married before, have kids, have a long history of failed relationships, have devoted all their energy to a career and are now sleeping in the bed they made for themselves, have devoted less energy to a career than they should have or have found less success than they would like and are not financially in a place to support the kind of lifestyle they find themselves now wanting in their 30s, actively avoid committed relationships in their 20s and are now reaching the age where suddenly their value on the market no longer allows them to flippantly move through partners and now want something more secure, etc.

And this is all kind of doubly true for women because they have the advantage in dating from about age 15-30. It's when they are most desirable and sought after. If you're encountering a woman who is 30+, attractive, and available, it begs the question "Why wasn't she scooped up forever ago in her prime if she's as good as she looks?" And at least in my experience, there are far more cases of "Oh, because she's totally undateable" than there are of "She was in a long term relationship and the guy cheated on her after 6 years" or something like that.
>>
>>18148969
Black girls are fucking gross looking.

>inb4 black model picture gets posted
>>
>>18148722

based on the fact that you posted a pretty girl in your OP, im going to assume that you do that with a lot of posts, which shows that you're not just worried about race, but looks.

if a guy is mixed race he can do pretty well, if hes hot. theres a lot of hot mulattos out there who do just fine.

but if you're ugly, you're ugly, regardless of race or race mixing.

lower your standards.
>>
>>18148836
You're getting trolled, by >>18149849 especially.

"""people""" on this site find it fucking hilarious if you turn gay because some anons told you your dating pool was shit.
>>
>>18149433
not op but as an oldfag with his shit together posts like this give me hope
>>
>>18149849
>far more cases of "Oh, because she's totally undateable" than there are of "She was in a long term relationship and the guy cheated on her after 6 years" or something like that

It's a bit much to say "totally undateable." I agree with you that as more time goes on people have more baggage and that, yeah, the cute 23 year old virgin with decent looks and morals got locked down forever ago.

You just have to be a bit more mature and flexible in your dating as you're older, that's all.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.