[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgetting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: joker.jpg (130KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
130KB, 757x505px
I want to confess this because I haven't done anywhere else. A number of years ago when I was in my teens I was jerking off outside somewhat hidden.

Someone happened to walk past, looked at me and I back at them, for whatever reason I didn't stop. I'm not in trouble for it or anything but I can't forget it and I don't know why I was doing it. Every time I jerk off it comes into my head after and it just depresses me. The issue has been sorted, apologies were given and it was all dealt with. At this point it's caused me to drink excessively from time to time and has made me consider the possibility I'm a sociopath or something like that.

It was something stupid I did and I want to forget. How can I do this? And am I insane?
>>
>>18148706
I'm pretty sure that's not really a sign of being a sociopath.
>>
>>18148727
I know that but I feel very little if anything at this point as edgy as that sounds. Every day feels like an act.
>>
>>18148737
you have depression
go see a therapist
>>
>>18148756
How do I forget about the mistake though?
>>
>>18148787
Ideally the therapist would help you work through it so that you aren't bothered by it anymore.
>>
>>18148706
Could have happened to anyone. The jerking off outside and getting caught bit. How old were you when it happened? Teens?
>>
>>18148817
Late teens yeah. My dad gave me a talk about it and the consequences that could have come about as a result.
>>
>>18148835
Just know that you werent jerking off outside alone. There were millions of teens around the globe jerking off in bushes. You took all of their blame, because you got unlucky. There was nothing wrong with you. Dad talk lol. Consider therapy as the other anon said because you might have some other things too weighing you down.
>>
>>18148846
Thanks anon but I don't know if there is truth in that. Sometimes I think I have to be the most screwed up person in the world, it's like only I can truly see how fucked up the world and I both are while other people are oblivious. Stupid people tend to be happier.
>>
>>18148859
Sounds like you're still mentally a teenager then.
>>
>>18148878
I'm told by most people I am very mature but I have been since my teens so I dunno really.
>>
>>18148859
I have another view and this might need another /adv/ thread, but whenever I get to know a new person I see and hear just how much problems they are having and the amount of girls Ive met that have been on antidepressants is alarming, making me feel like the whole humanity is fucking crazy and needs to be taken to the vet and dealt with. But then again, there's a lot of good in all of us. You jerked off, but so does most males. Can you imagine if there was a recording every time we fap'd? Nopenope. Many guys would rather have a short prison sentence than show all of their faps to the world. "Stupid people tend to be happier" I dont really know. On its own that sentence is like "yeah bro, that makes sense", but I see stupid fucking people complain all the time. If someone is happy they dont complain.
>>
>>18148895
Stupid people are the ones who go out clubbing and all that shit. They are oblivious to the depressing idea that is life itself.

The rest I can somewhat agree with. To an extent at least.
>>
>>18148910
They're stupid because they enjoy life instead of worrying about inevitable things?
>>
>>18148924
They're stupid because they don't think in general. Being oblivious is something I imagine would be bliss.
>>
>>18148910
Life is only depressing if you want to see it that way.

>>18148895
Thinking you're different from everyone else and the only one who understands the world is textbook teenager thinking. I'm not even attacking you by saying this, it's just a stage people tend to go through if they're both young and depressed. You take refuge by thinking your depression gives you a special insight that others lack.
>>
>>18148928
You should stop looking down on others. Tons of stupid people are absolutely miserable because they are oblivious to their own terrible choices. It's also wrong to assume most people are stupid or don't think, most people have all felt the same worries, fears, misery that you have. A lot of the human condition is universal. Introspectiveness is a good thing but too much of it makes your forget that others have the same inner mind that you do.
>>
>>18148941
I find it hard not to because most are pretty distant to me. I tend to keep people at arms length.
>>
>>18148706
sociopaths dont feel guilt, it was possible you were one, but you arent anymore? just learn to forget it, maybe change your environment.
were you depressed? you could try blaming your depression on that and realize that you've changed.
>>
>>18148953
It's all been sorted with everyone involved or not, everyone considers it the past but I can't seem to forget it.

I'm not sure I feel guilty or anything at all. I just can't get it out of my head. You could be right though. Maybe I just didn't know what guilt was.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.