[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I look like an idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 480x351px
I recently got curved by this girl, which is okay, but my friend proceeded to take my phone and message her, some flirty things. They aren't blatant enough to say "my bad it was my friend". So if I used that excuse it'd sound like a lie. This is a person I have to see a lot. And now I look like a dumb creep. What do I do?
>>
>>18148655
Own up to what "you" said. It's much better than:
>"mu-muh friend used my phone"

Owning up to shit you didnt even do is much better in this case, because either way she might be creeped out, but if you go talk to her and say it was stupid, you WILL redeem yourself.
>>
>>18148690
it was literally a smile emoji, followed by a hey and a winky face emoji. how do i even confront her about this, it sounds so mundane, but so dumb and creepy
>>
>>18148697
Ah, i gotcha.

Do you talk to this lady ever when you see her? You could sneak a comment about it when youre talking like
>"hey about the other day i messaged you those smilies. i hope it didnt freak you out too much." note:('too much', not 'much'.)

She might say
>"yea what's that about?"

>"it did"
bad bad, she's a cunt. shrugh it off with "i hope ur ok" with a smile/laugh, depending on your style
>"what?"
she doesnt remember or recall? dont bother explaining, just tell her "nvm just checking".
>"no it didnt bother me"
u r winrar, do whatever u want from here
>something else
fuck man, no help for u
>>
>>18148721
oops, the reply for "yea what's that about?" was forgotten. maybe someone else can come up with something in case she does that. the tone of her voice should tell you if she's being a cunt about it or just laughing it off like "lol am i right what was that about"
>>
>>18148721
no, i sit nearby her, but not close enough to talk. Also she is in the same club I am in and there is a trip for it going on this saturday, which we are 2 of 6 people going. So i will have to talk to her, but it is going to be in a group setting. Honestly i want to just pretend like nothing happened, but if she seems weirded out by me, then i might try to throw this in.
>>
>>18148733
>>18148721

Also, she has yet to have even responded to the message at this point, which was sent hours ago.
>>
>>18148746
Fuck, man. Send her a new message fucking asap that tells her
>"sorry that was meant for someone else :D"

problem fucking solved
>>
>>18148754
And I know this might come off as pathetic excusing after she didnt respond, but the good thing is it's still in text form, so it doesnt fucking matter to women. Women text stupid shit all the time that they wont own up to irl.
>>
>>18148765

Shit, I'm on the fence about this one because it does sound really pathetic
>>
>>18148754
>>18148765
Im sorry I keep posting, but there's no editing feature and I cant write a good post the 1st or 2nd time, because Im a fucking retard and you shouldn take /adv/ from me.

Also, she can never know if you really meant it for someone else or not. She can think youre a creep who makes excuses, or that youre messaging some girl and you accidentally sent it to her. It's all in her mind now. Plus, she might not even care, if she is hot, because we cant even imagine how many times per day hot women get compliments or flirty messages from guys.
>>
I sent a girl a joking message about wanting to knock her up with 8 kids once. She hates me now but kinda forgives me for the dumb stuff I sent. What you're worried about is so miniscule I have to laugh. What matters is how you make her feel, not what you say
>>
>>18149062
Did you know her very well though when you sent that stuff? I would say I am aquiantances with this person, so it's definetly bizarre.

>>18149062
>>18148797

Appreciate it anons, I am so sick of being upset about it, I think I'm just going to pretend like it never happened and go about my business, I feel bad if I left her a bunch of weird mixed signals or weirded her out, but there isn't anything I can do at this point unless it is brought up?
>>
>>18148655
You got curved
Who cares what she thinks

She gonna report you for sending a wink emoji? The fuck
>>
>>18149620
So she didnt reply you? I assume she saw the message?
>>
>>18149632

I didn't check, I deleted the convo right after my friend sent the stuff
>>
>>18149644
mkay, I guess you just pretending nothing happened works well if you act normal and uncreepy around her and make her laugh once or something. In the future she might even remember that "you" made a move on her and contact you, I dunno. Keep all of your doors open.

Most likely though that since then she already has been sent a dozen wink emojis, especially if she's on tinder, or if she is hot. You never rated her, but I assume 7-8/10
>>
>>18149648
Not to sound very arrogant, but she's like a 6-7 and from what I've heard I'm a 7-8. However, in the far past, I did match her on tinder and she messaged me first. when I said I got curved, I initiated the contact (this was recently, so she may have stopped having feelings, or my game was shit) but it wasn't reciprocated so I quit. Then the winky face bullshit happened
>>
>>18149648
Also I didn't make this clear it was on Facebook messenger, not tinder
>>
>>18148655
Who cares? Be a man and own up to it

Worst case scenario: you never talk to her again. There are billions of girls out there.
>>
>>18148721
Thank you anon, I decided to own up to my mistakes and stop being a bitch how does "Hey I apologize about those emojis yesterday, it's a really dumb story if you want to hear it, but I hope I didn't freak you out too much" sound?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.