[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lonely-o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 203996.jpg (138KB, 2010x1086px) Image search: [Google]
203996.jpg
138KB, 2010x1086px
what the fuck is wrong with me? i destroy every relationship that's good in my life, i blame my parents for neglecting me as a child, not allowing me to develop basic social compassion and communication skills but complaining and resenting them won't get me a friend or a romantic relationship
every guy who pursues me only wants me as a side chick or a sexual distraction (which never works because i am a sap who wants commitment) and i don't know what i'm doing wrong, why do i attract sleazy guys and why can't i keep good friends? what can i do to better myself and become stable and maybe even attain a genuine relationship? I'm not really sure what advice i'm looking for here, but someone to even banter back and forth with would be nice
>>
>>18148561

height/weight/age?
>>
Well, have you asked your friends and ex's why they dumped you or what happened?
>>
>>18148566
i'm not sure why my height or weight matters, but i'm 18
>>
>>18148567
i dump them, which is an issue, all the good friendships i have i abandon in fear that they'll leave me first
my last boyfriend cheated on me, he didn't appreciate my enthusiasm for our relationship and i chalked it up to me being more into him than he was into me
>>
>>18148574

>every guy who pursues me only wants me as a side chick or a sexual distraction

why the fuck do you think your height and weight arent relevant here?
>>
>>18148578
Okay. So, if you dump them, that could be why. You're giving yourself the illusion that no one will want you so you're holding yourself back and keeping yourself from obtaining these things you supposedly want.
>>
>>18148561
Wow OP, it sounds like you need an alpha. I would volunteer but ima beta
>>
>>18148583
i'm really not sure what you're getting at, i could be tall and skinny or short and fat, either way guys my age will try to fuck anything with a vagina so i'm not getting too introspective about my appearance being a factor in my lack of genuine relationships
>>
>>18148586
that seems accurate, i just wish i knew how to stop
>>
>>18148602

>they'll leave me first
your good friends do not simply abandon u. how do u think they feel when u just ghost on them like that?

>boyfriend cheated on me
what was ur last relationship like?
>>
>>18148602
Well you can't avoid attracting sleazy guys. They're everywhere. And if you're even remotely attractive they will come in higher numbers, so I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with you. When you find one you just need to learn to recognize when this fear of rejection starts to boil up and make you irrationally leave before anything can get too serious. It's just something you'll need to practice.
>>
>>18148609
it never goes well, ghosting is something i always regret and that eats me alive

we dated for a little over a month, we were really good friends for a while and had always had an on and off fling and we decided dating would be something fun
as soon as it was official he became distant and only spoke to me for sexual means and even going on a date or hanging out became something that was unattainable, i admit i may have made him feel suffocated but at the time i didn't realize it
>>
>>18148596

fuck off idiot. answer the fucking questions or live your shitty life the way it is, take your pick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.