[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suspicious of cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2085.jpg (355KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2085.jpg
355KB, 2000x1000px
So my gf that I have been dating for 3 months but I have grown extremely fond of and close to. She was previously sexually promiscuous but swore she was over it and wanted a serious relationship. She sometimes gets high with this one guy but it doesn't bother me as long as they are just friends. She has told me that he has tried to get with her multiple times while we were dating. She acts uninterested but he also took her virginity before we started dating and one night she saw him at work and cried and said she missed him but the next day she said she was only crying because he brought bad memories and she didn't want to be with him in that way. I never confronted him about trying to get with her as I trusted her to say no and I'm not super confrontational. She got very high with him the other night and a mutual friend asked if anything happened between them in which she responded "idk". The mutual friend does not want me to confront her about it yet and is trying to get more information about it. They don't want me to confront her until I'm sure. What do you think I should do? Just break up with her now? I could wait for more info but every minute that passes of this guessing game is making me an extremely agitated person. Do I confront her anyway? What should I do?
>>
Mate for the love of God leave that slag.
>>
>>18148463

you dont trust her, may as well dump her
>>
>>18148463
DO NOT DATE GIRLS WITH EX PROBLEMS
>>
It doesn't matter whether or not she's done it at this point. You don't trust her. Dump her.
>>
>>18148463
> Just break up with her now
/thread
>>
Dude. I only read 1/2 of your post and I had to check the thread. Thank God all five said it first.

LEAVE THAT BITCH ASAP!!! But fuck her hard and good first.
>>
you gotta leave her dude, trust is so important and the fact you're even suspecting her of cheating is a problem in and of itself
>it sucks but you gotta do it
>>
>>18148463
>She was previously sexually promiscuous
You only ever consider long term relationships with girls like this if they are FLAWLESS and PERFECT in every other way.
>>
leave. now.
>>
Trust me OP, you don't want this. It's gonna stress you the fuck out and she will lie to cover her ass every step of the way until she doesn't have to anymore.

Also you don't seem like a confrontational guy, so you're not gonna gain anything telling that chode to fuck off. Sluts don't appreciate lovers because they can't control themselves in certain situations that they put themselves in on purpose
>>
>>18148463
>She was previously sexually promiscuous but swore she was over it

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
>>
Leave. Her. ASAP.
>>
>>18149964
Bitches cant do shit other than suck dick
>>
This cant be real
>>
>>18148463

>hangs out with her ex
>gets high
>gets high with her ex
>gets high with her ex who took her virginity
>admits to being promiscuous

The list of red flags. Any one is reason enough to leave.
>>
>3 months together
>already cheating
Just leave her ass, it's definitely not worth fighting for what's just barely a relationship at this point.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.