[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today, I was out doing errands when a well-known (at least in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: music.jpg (50KB, 638x377px) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
50KB, 638x377px
Today, I was out doing errands when a well-known (at least in the bay area) Oakland rapper approached me and asked me to be in his upcoming music video.

He said he would pay me $1,700, and I won't need to get naked, or expose myself too much. The most I'll need to do is be holding fake AK-47's in a bikini top & short shorts, and pretty much pose and look good.

Should I accept his offer or not? I am currently an undergrad college student attending one of the UC's in California, and plan on getting my doctorate, or master's at least in microbiology. Although the easy money is tempting, I'm wondering whether this will affect my future career aspects. I am also wondering; would guys be put/turned off if they find out I appeared in a music video? Thank you for the advice.

pic kind of related
>>
I want to believe. Just do it.
>>
Yes. He will think your impressed and try to seduce you, also ask for a contract that says no nudity. He gets no women in his life so he has to make it look lile he dose so he can validate himself in his rap video. Insecure narcissust with money to blow. REQUEST FOR A CONTRACT the states you dont have to be nude and that states the price he is paying you.
>>
>>18148458
If you're not white, go for it.
>>
Offers you 1700 he sees you have potential to invest in you to boost his image, negotiate $2k its a little more and why would he say no? He could easily get a hot girl from the hood to be in the music video and she would have to suck his dick to be in it. He sees somthing in you to trick that hard on a stranger. Balls in your court to negotiate. I suggest you read the art of the deal to improve your deal making skills
>>
>>18148458
Better get that money up front.
>>
>>18148458
Solid money AND you get to say you were in a rap video? Sounds like a good deal to me.

I'm no expert, but I doubt it'll hurt your career chances. I personally wouldn't be put off, I'd think it was pretty neat.
>>
>>18148458

50 more music videos and you'll be on your way to being a millionaire like all the other women in rap videos.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.