[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suddenly feeling threatened by females

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20140901-WA0010.jpg (169KB, 1339x1223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140901-WA0010.jpg
169KB, 1339x1223px
So, tldr;
How can i feel more relaxed with women?

Last year and a half i have started to feel more and more uneasy around women, that it is becoming ridiculous. Im 27 years old, and i can remember that i used to be less afraid of approaching women (even older ones) when i was significantly younger.

Last time i actually had sex was in September, and it was with some trashy milf i met through work. Needless to say, it was horrible. But what i didn't realize at that point is that for this period i felt more and more... Well... The closest description be "afraid". Afraid in a way of being judged, or shunned, sentenced to complete isolation from them because of what i am, or how i feel i am around them.

That's the closest description i can get about this.

well i guess this one break up of a long relationship has something to do with it, but still, i have never felt so isolated from women since my teenage years.
>>
>>18148432

talk to your doctor about low T
>>
>>18148449
well, i expected a more constructive answer...

ok, could alcohol consumption have anything to do with this?
>>
>>18148432
Vacation in Bangkok, Thailand for a few weeks. You will be approached by so many girls/hookers who are trained from a young age to approach white guys, that you won't fear being approached by women again.
>>
>>18148493
Well lets consider the fact that id have enough resources and time to actually go there...

having submissive women approach me just because they are taught to do that wont really solve the problem
>>
I feel intimadted by women who are accomplished, successful and confident because I am none of those things

Every other woman is easy to approach
>>
>>18148531
> Afraid in a way of being judged, or shunned, sentenced to complete isolation from them because of what i am, or how i feel i am around them.
We're not on the same page here. You might want to re-specify the problem. Self improvement might be the only other way to deal with your problem as I currently understand it.
>>
>>18148477
Excessive alcohol consumption (think 3-5 drinks or more per day) can lower testosterone.
Alcohol consumption can also be a sign of life problems. Stressed at work? Are you feeling anxiety about women or more general anxiety at other times, too?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.