[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling Played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 7

File: trigger.jpg (13KB, 172x200px) Image search: [Google]
trigger.jpg
13KB, 172x200px
>Meet girl
>hit it off with girl
>kiss and mess around with girl (no sex)
>start dating girl
>find out she was also messing around with another guy before we were official
God fucking dammit. I really want to dump her ass right now. But I dont want to do something I regret. And my anger is blinding me and I know the conversations I imagine won't be anything like what actually happens.
Scale of 1 to fiddle how hard was I played.
>>
>>18148381
I mean if you guys didn't talk about exclusivity right off the bat, then you should just let it slide. I've been in that position though and it does hurt because I'm sure she was all "You're amazing", "I really like you", bla, bla. And it's not so much that she was seeing someone else and chose you over him(congrats), but rather knowing that she was likely saying and doing the same things with him. Either way, she chose you. Feel proud and do your best.
>>
File: 1245094120914209.jpg (29KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1245094120914209.jpg
29KB, 736x414px
>>18148381
Why are you angry, OP?
>>
She didn't have any obligation at all to be faithful to somebody she wasn't dating.

Just chill out. Not really a big deal.
>>
>>18148381
if you didn't tell her you wanted to be exclusive it's not really her fault
>>
>>18148448
>>18148464
>>18148498
>muh exclusivity
Look i dont really care about the semantic game. Its infuriating that you can't treat a person with basic respect. Fuck this shit man. Actually reading this shit and hearing her say it triggered me harder.
>>
>>18148381
Did you make sure she knew that you wanted exclusivity from the beginning? If you didn't, she's not at fault. Just like a guy isn't at fault for hiding how big his inheritance might be if she never asks about his savings. Please do let it be known to the girl next time if it's that important to you.
>>
>>18148509
How is she being disrespectful?

She doesn't owe you anything if you never agreed to be exclusive.
>>
File: cat attacks rooster SAVAGE.png (67KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
cat attacks rooster SAVAGE.png
67KB, 500x344px
>>18148381
>before we were official
>BEFORE
You'rre a fucking retard and you should spare her the agony of being with you
>>
i don't understand the problem here, if she was messing around with someone before you were exclusive then she didn't do anything wrong
don't rush to break up with her but talk to her if you're this intensely bothered by it
>>
>>18148522
Only people who think like this are those who have little respect for others. Theres basic human obligations.
>>
>>18148518
Why is it that you have to ask to not be played?
>>
>>18148529
What is the obligation here? You should have made it clear that you were looking for exclusivity with her from the beginning. If you weren't clear on that then she did nothing wrong. There isn't a rule saying single people can only be fucking one person at a time.
>>
>>18148529
Holy shit dude fucking break up with her for her sake you are delusional and seem annoying as fuck.

YOU GUYS WEREN'T DATING YOU WEREN'T EXCLUSIVE SHE CAN TALK TO WHOEVER SHE WANTS.
>>
>>18148518
>>18148529
>basic respect
>basic human obligations

I knew a Muslim like you back when I was in college. He was dating a Muslim girl. One day, she finished eating before him. That same night, she beat the living shit out of her. When we asked him why, he said something along the lines of "basic human decency." Don't be like that guy. Women have freedoms too.
>>
>>18148537
Yeah yeah she can be as disrespectful as she wants. My fault for expecting basic human decency.
>>18148536
Like Im wrong for expecting to be treated with respect.
>>
so she was already messing with another guy at the time. does she still contact him? its possible that she left him for a reason. but if she is still attached, might as well leave the relationship. this will only lead to ex problems.

u have 2 choices. u can either leave her, or talk to her to get things straight between who she really wants
>>
>>18148509
It's fine for OP to be offended, but is this enough to sever?
OP should maybe date her a little and if she shows herself to have little integrity he can always dump her.
>>
>>18148544
What is your definition of basic human decency OP? It doesn't really seem to be in line with anyone else's.
>>
>>18148544
Please breakup with her right now.

For her own sake. Please OP, leave that poor girl alone.
>>
>>18148558
That poor girl. Playing guys is such a hard thing.
>>
>>18148555
Try not being a manipulative cunt for starters and giving a shit about how the people you are playing feel.
>>
>>18148565
Well, since you can apparently never be wrong fucking dump her ass you pussy. You're already set on it it seems.
>>
>>18148551
I obviously think higher of her than she does for me. And she doesn't treat me with the respect I deserve. Is that not enough.
>>
>>18148572
Unless there's more to the situation than you have described it doesn't sound like she was manipulative. Making out with somebody isn't a commitment or even an expression of love. Just sounds like she was "having fun" and trying out different guys to see who she liked, kind of sluttish, but not really wrong unless you set terms with her beforehand that you didn't want that.
>>
>>18148565
>>18148580

You should dump her right now honestly op.
>>
>>18148582
>having fun manipulating and playing people
If you can't be open with what you are doing you probably shouldn't be doing it. And you probably are manipulating people with their lack of knowledge.
>>
>>18148584
Imma sleep on it and talk to her tomorrow.
>>
>>18148572
You sound like a Muslim who would beat his girl to a pulp for "being a manipulative cunt" because she was talking to other men casually. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>18148593
No, leave her now.
>>
>>18148588
You can't be both judge and jury here. Like other have said, this isn't common "decency" in any western countries. You didn't specify anthing--no crime, no fault.
>>
>>18148606
Being disrespectful isnt a crime. Whats your point. If you can't go to jail for it its fine. Spreading stds also isnt a crime unless its aids
>>
>>18148613
>she did nothing wrong
Thank you for finally understanding the situation!
>>
>>18148617
Having fun spreading stds. You people are pieces of shit.
>>
>>18148381
If you didn't make her clear that you wanted mutual exclusivity, then it's your fault, feeling used? then use her for mere sexual purposes and dump her after you get bored, enjoy her while she lasts and then move on
>>
>>18148627
>make it clear that you want to be treated with basic human decency
Don't you open relationship cucks have a rule about disclosure
>>
>>18148626
What? Did you actually contract an STD from her?
>>
>>18148636
according to you she wouldnt have done anything wrong
>>
>>18148632
I know, right. These infidel cucks would actually let their woman out of the house. Inshallah, brother.
>>
>>18148632
There wasn't a relationship, she just made out with two different guys while she was single. She probably barely knew you dude.
>>
>>18148644
Wait I didnt even think this was a woman thing. But your series of post has me thinking this might actually be women logic. And here I thought the redpill was just bitter men. Didnt think women were actually incapable of human decency. Its not her fault. Shes just a woman right? Nothing she can do but manipulate people. Human decency is lost on women. What was I thinking.
>>
>>18148649
Yeah if we made out once and never met again it would be fine. Im not some fiddle to be played though.
>>
>>18148658
So human decency is if you make out with someone once, you must commit to them right then or just fuck off altogether?
>>
>>18148652
you keep bringing up "Human decency"

I want to know what exactly you think that is?

Do you know what being single means? It means when you have not agreed on being exclusive with some one, you may kiss whoever you want to. When you are single you are not committed to anyone. When you are single that means you are not in a relationship. When you are not in a relationship It's okay to kiss more than one person who are also single because none of you are obligated to stick to one person because you single.
>>
>>18148661
If you want to go around stringing guys along, at least tell them so they have the option to tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>18148664
You think she is stringing you along because when she was single, not committed or in a relationship she was acting like she was single because she was single?
>>
You can't expect people to read your mind. You were free to talk to other women when you weren't official with her yet, would you be this bothered if both of you fooled around before getting together? Learn from it and make sure to talk about exclusivity during the talking stage for the next one.
>>
>>18148652
She was single, she dated two guys and made her choice, you should have told her what kind of relationship you were looking for or better yet, ask her what kind of relationship she was looking for and then make your choice based on that, you don't own women, not even if you marry her, if she wants to leave, she will and there is nothing that can be done about it, next time try to be more clear about it
>>
>>18148665
Sorry but once you become involved with someone its a type of relationship. She may be technically single, but that doesnt give you the right to manipulate people.
>>
>>18148663
Yeah you can do whatever you want. Human decency would be to disclose that to people you are dragging into your shit.
>>
>>18148670
I expect to be treated with respect and basic human decency. Am I really asking for that much.
>>
>>18148696
You absolutely are, when you are the only person with your own unique definition of human decency.
>>
>>18148705
brb, gonna spread some stds. Nothing about that in the human decency handbook.
>>
>>18148678

>once you become involved with someone its a type of relationship

Making out with someone actually does not make her any less single. The only way you can not be single and in a relationship is if both individuals agree on it.

>>18148682
>Yeah you can do whatever you want.

Glad you understand.

>Human decency would be to disclose that to people you are dragging into your shit.

Wrong again! When you are single you do not have to tell any one who you decide to kiss because you are single and not in a relationship which means you are not committed and are not obligated to be exclusive with anyone or share any information about your love life.
>>
>>18148708
You can be single and involved with another. You semantic game doesnt excuse anything.
>When you are single you do not have to tell any one
Spoken like a truly manipulating cunt. At least I got to see it here so I know what to expect from her. Or generally just not to expect human decency from her.
>>
>>18148709
When you are single you are not committed to anyone. When you are committed to someone then you owe them disclosure in who else you are involved with. When you are not committed that means you are single and when you are single you do not owe any one any information on your love life because your aren't committed.
>>
>>18148709
OP can you greentext the specifics of the situation? You could be right but you've been very vague so it just sounds like you're being an autist.
>>
>>18148713
You owe anyone you involve in your life the disclosure of things relevant to their decision to be involved with you. Its called respect and basic human decency. Something that is lost on people who wish to manipulate others with no repercussions.
>>
>>18148714
Sorry its considered autistic by you to be treated with respect.
>>
>>18148696
It's clear from your posts that you want your anger validated. You also seem to think that your internal "rules" about sexual interaction and casual dating are common to everybody. People grow up with different opinions about what proper conduct is in these situations, and if you can't come to terms with the fact that her morals might be different than yours, you need to drop this relationship.
>>
>>18148719
>You owe anyone you involve in your life the disclosure of things relevant to their decision to be involved with you
She actually does not owe you any disclosure at all because she is single. Being involved/making out is not the same as being in a relationship.

Being involved/making out means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>18148709
OP I agree with you. I think that if you start seeing someone and someone else comes along, you should tell that person that "hey, just so you know, I'm seeing someone else and trying to figure out what I want". A very similar thing happened to me and in the beginning I was fine with it but not that physical with her because who knows, right? She could have sucked some guy off earlier in the day and then tried to kiss me or whatever. Then things got serious between us and we talked about being together exclusively and she still went and hung out with other guys, and eventually chose him over me. Completely blindsided. You're not wrong man to feel the way you do. I too think that at the very least, you should let it be known that you're not committed and seeing other people. The people responding to you aren't wrong per-se, but as o said to you earlier. At least she chose you. Just talk to her if it bothers you and tell her how it made you feel. You have her, breathe and start communicating better.
>>
>>18148725
This is why we need the specifics instead of you just getting angry at all the replies you fucking retard.
>>
>>18148719
Welcome to life
Don't expect anything from anyone, ever
>>
>>18148729
/thread
>>
>>18148738
Especially someone you barely know.
>>
File: th.jpg (8KB, 282x202px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 282x202px
>>18148537

>YOU GUYS WEREN'T DATING YOU WEREN'T EXCLUSIVE SHE CAN TALK TO WHOEVER SHE WANTS

Oh please islam save this country
>>
>>18148734
>>18148734
This isn't true. That is your opinion and nor his. It obviously matters to him and if he considers it disrespectful, then that is his right too. I for one wouldn't want to be with a girl and making out or having sex while she's seeing another guy. That conversation should realty come up. It is a respect thing.
>>
>>18148745
>I for one wouldn't want to be with a girl and making out or having sex while she's seeing another guy.
that's why you ask her to be exclusive before you do any of that stuff you fucking dumbass

have fun licking some guys jizz off her lips cause you want to make out with single randos
>>
>>18148729
I am angered by being treated without a respect. I am also angered by you telling me I don't deserve to be treated with basic human decency.
>>
>>18148735
The only reason I see not to inform people of it is to manipulate them.
>>
>>18148738
I generally don't expect a lot of people. But I do go out of my way to only get involved with people who I think will treat me with respect. feels like I was just blind because shes cute.
>>
>>18148745
Like fine, if you are gonna go out and mess with other guys thats one thing. Give me the option to not be involved.
>>
>>18148759
Sounds more like she just didn't care that much rather than outright manipulation.
>>
>>18148755
You're not entitled to respect from anyone. You earn it and from how it sounds, you lack respect in other people's views and opinions and the fact that THEY CAN BE DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OWN.
>>
>>18148772
Sorry but if you cant treat people with respect you dont deserve any. Like basic human decency isnt that mind blowing of a concept.
>>
>>18148753
Not in the beginning of a relationship where you're just getting to know each other. Who sees someone for a little and says "let's be official" when you know very little about the person? Come on man. Telling someone that you're seeing other people is simple courtesy. It's not necessary, no; but I'd find it a lot more respectable and a good quality of a person who doesn't keep things hidden.
>>
>>18148771
>not caring about manipulating people
Definitely not someone who should be in a relationship with others. Its obvious she doesnt value or respect me.
>>
>>18148781
You get to know someone before becoming official, but you don't make out before being official. That's disgusting.
>>
>>18148781
Obviously they want to manipulate the people so they wouldnt tell them.
>>
>>18148782
Anon you don't get it. It was manipulation because she didn't care. As in she only saw you as a casual makeout partner until the relationship escalated, assumed you felt the same, and you weren't any sort of important person to her until then. So still a shitty person, but there's no intentional malice, she's just the kind of person who things making out with different people she doesn't know very well is fine and normal. And you're not. Accept your differences and dump her for a better girl.
>>
>>18148778
Of course any sane normal person would treat someone they just met with basic respect but then from that persons actions their views of that person shift. Not everyone will respect you and if you're willing to give your "respect" so easily, you cannot expect people to treat you with the same amount of "respect" simply because they ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO.
>>
>>18148784
Look if you're OP. I agree with you on a lot. But this I have to disagree with. Making out with people is fine as long as they are a)single and b)either solely into you or c)tell you that they are looking around. There's nothing disgusting about honesty. Dishonesty however is a huge turn off and she *should* have told you. But she still *chose* you. Don't sweat it, talk to her about it if it's bothering you this bad. But she CHOSE YOU. Calm down.
>>
>>18148755
You do deserve to be treated with respect. But you need to grasp that "respect" means different things to different people, and her definition is clearly different than yours. It's okay for you to be offended or even break off the relationship if you can't let go of this. But she may not think what she did was wrong, especially if you haven't told her how you feel about it, and her opinion about what is right and wrong is just as valid as yours. If this ends up being something you can't resolve, just break up with her.
>>
>>18148793
it wasn't manipulation*
>>
>>18148793
>I just didnt care to tell you I had aids
No
>>
>>18148794
Theres a level of respect you should give a person just from being human.
>>
>>18148806
>giving somone a permanent disease is the same as messing around with another guy before being official without telling you
OP you know that's a bullshit comparison.

It seems like you just want to feel wronged instead of acception she's just a dumb girl you aren't compatible with.
>>
>>18148806
False equivalence
>>
>>18148810
Nothing bullshit about it. You apparently don't give a shit to tell a person relevant information the effects their decision to be involved with you.
>>
>>18148799
A subpar person has subpar concepts of respect
>>
>>18148821
Yeah you're right. She's probably making out with him right now. What a dirty whore. Probably riding some bbc afterwards. Maybe she's oozing with his cum from her lips and not the ones on her mouth.
>>
>>18148827
Apparently with her definition of human decency she could probably pull some mental gymnastics to validate it.
>>
>>18148821
Yep, she basically gave you a permanent life threatening disease. Based on what you described I wouldn't stick with the girl either but you need to stop being a whiny bitch and get over your victim complex. She can only hurt you as much as you let her.
>>
>>18148842
Sorry I expect to be treated with basic human decency.
>>
>>18148854
Holy shit.
>>
>>18148858
Probably bait at this point just don't even try
>>
>>18148381
>>18148529
You're right my man, you sound like a good guy with a good head on your shoulders, the people typing against you in this thread - they're right as well, she didn't have any obligations to you.

But this mindset is for careless, mindless, and emotionally-limited people, it is unfortunately a mainstream culture of America, that sort of mindset indeed shows that she is disrespectful towards herself and towards other people, you are not crazy, there is an obligation to one's personal conscious to keep themselves loyal to one person at a time, "dating" or not, and those that lack this do not hold high regards to feelings, and most likely don't feel too much.

I am from Israel, I am not religious by aaaany stretch of imagination, that mindset of fooling around and having to declare "exclusivity" exists here, but there's a large portion of us that still understand that one should have respect to fellow humans, men and women alike, if you tap it you're responsible of letting them know of your intentions, you can't just go behind people's backs like that girl did to you.

She is trouble, I personally couldn't be with a girl if we messed around, then 3 weeks later she's like "Okay now we're exclusive" and I find out that at the same time we were getting it on, she went to other guy's houses and fucked

Yeah, no, tell her bye, shut the door, go find a human being that actually has fucking respect.

Good luck!
>>
>>18148863
How can you be so fucked up you think anyone expecting to be treated with respect is baiting. How shitty has your life been.
>>
>>18148842
>>18148842
>She can only hurt you as much as you let her.
this, don't expect people to respect you if you don't respect yourself, show some respect for yourself & dump her, get someone better and once you have found that special person, don't let her decide which level of respect you deserve, you must speak for yourself and tell her what kind of relationship you are looking for, i'm sorry to tell you this, but it was your fault for expecting too much from someone who wasn't worth your time
>>
>>18148866
He probably means your babyish passive aggressive "Well SORRY" replies to everything instead of actually having a conversation.
>>
>>18148866
No people at first do deserve basic respect. It's the fact that you're only counterargyment to anything anyone has said with valid points is muh "human decency" which is such a greyed area that it is not absolute and know across to everyone you fucking close minded piece of shit. Don't even bother I know you'll reply with some passive aggressive post about not being treated with "human decency"
>>
>>18148874
Sorry you want to have a conversation about how I dont deserve basic human decency. Have that conversation with someone else.
>>
>>18148880
Also your black and white viewpoint that anyone who slightly disagrees with you thinks you don't deserve "basic human decency". Calm down, you sound like a child.
>>
>>18148879
>can't treat people with basic human decency
just gonna assume you are a piece of shit then
>>
>>18148888
Yup definitely bait and I fell for it hard. Just go back to your failed relationship.
>>
>>18148868
Like I really think I should. I probably will feel the same way when we talk tomorrow. Judging for the replies here shes just a manipulative cunt and I should have been able to spot it. better now than later I guess.
>>
>>18148884
Yeah, real adults don't treat each other with respect. Childish concept. Sorry I didnt realize this earlier.
>>
>>18148892
I think underage is more likely.
>>
>>18148898
>the delicious irony that OP is the only one in this thread being disrespectful to anyone
>>
Piano/fiddle
>>
File: 1452947964694.jpg (60KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1452947964694.jpg
60KB, 722x349px
>>18149211
;_;
>>
>even getting involved with a girl that fucks around in the first place
>Asking for advice in this cove of whores apologist

You're fucking retarded OP.
Get some serious standards for the people you get in your life.
>>
>>18148898
Yeah dude, judging by your responses this is going to keep happening to you your entire life and you're never going to be able to figure out why.
>>
Honestly, OP, I think it's fine you're feeling hurt. You have a different sense of respect and decency and loyalty, one that I find myself personally aligning to.

But unfortunately, this is how it is in some societies. My advice would be to think about it a little and dump her if you don't think you can get over it, or you think she isn't worth all the present and potential future trouble. I feel it's better to not get involved with people like her again. Find someone who has similar sensibilities regarding communication, decency, loyalty, and respect.

Everyone equating you to some crazy muslim who beats his wife is retarded. Although, you could've been a little more calmer/nicer in your replies. But, I mean, I understand it. People here aren't always open/understanding/helpful.
>>
Is everyone on this board autistic? Dating does not mean that you can't fuck/kiss other people. When it goes from just two people dating to two people who are a boyfriend/girlfriend, then it should be exclusive.

Are you guys so bad at game that you only date 1 girl at once then get jealous when she dates another guy? All girls do this, and as a man you should be doing it as well, always date multiple girls, keep your options open.
>>
>>18150041
Different people and different societies have different ideas on what goes on just before going exclusive. Some people are uncomfortable with the idea of seeing multiple people before going exclusive, and I think that's fine and we should just respect that.
>>
>>18150041
If you are interested in someone, you wouldnt be dating others.
>>
>>18150081
Maybe you feel that way but most of society doesn't
>>
With a shell so crisp
Like a summer wisp
With meat so seasoned and ground to perfection
With small little red cubes cut into sections
Neat little strips of the color orange
Almost as good as a neat, fine door hinge
With lettuce so smooth and moist as a sweet sweet old lady
Yet so cold just like a dead baby
With sauce so sweet like the spice of life
Yet so spicy like a sharp knife
This is my chance to eat my gift
When the world decided to take it away
Like God smiting someone who is a raging gay
>>
>>18150089
Just means those people aren't really interested.
>>
>>18150041
Youre the autistic one for not realizing the exclusivity is the assumed norm

I fucking HATE this new disgusting hook up promiscuous culture, it has only taken away from life

>all girls do this

I am female and I would NEVER fucking do this, it makes me sick.
>>
>>18148448
You should assume exclusivity when you begin dating, it is the respectful and normal thing to do

If you dont, that means you just dont actually give a fuck about the other person except as a glorified fuck buddy
>>
>>18148538
Holy shit Ive never met someone more retarded than you

>upset at someone for "fooling around" with another person while dating you
>upset because someone finished eating before you

Jesus fuck can you not see that theres two different types of 'basic human decency'?
>>
>>18148595
OP has said that she was "messing around with another guy"

It isnt just casual convo
>>
>>18150140
>I fucking HATE this new disgusting hook up promiscuous culture, it has only taken away from life
Me too, it turns people into fucking sociopathic, degenerate scum.
>I am female and I would NEVER fucking do this, it makes me sick.
Implying. kek
>>
>>18150154
>it's okay if the person you are dating is kissing someone else during the date
people like you, truly and unironically belong to the cross.
>>
>>18150180
Ive never done something like that and Ive only been in one relationship, which is my current one

I just cant see how itd feel good to be dating/fucking two people at a time, Id constantly feel guilty and like I was hurting one/both of them
>>
>>18148613
Willingly infecting someone with AIDS can surely get you arrested.
>>
>>18150188
>Id constantly feel guilty and like I was hurting one/both of them
You probably wouldn't if the guy was super charismatic, extremely good looking and had plenty of resources to spare. It's easy to say you're faithful but the only thing that has any worth here are actions and not words.
>>
>>18150184
What? I think its not okay, thats exactly what I said

I was saying that its perfectly reasonable for OP to not want someone to kiss/fuck others while dating but it isnt reasonable to beat someone for finishing their food first

Someone else was wrongfully comparing OP to the girlfriend-beating Islamist, I feel OP is in the right and its a terrible comparison to make
>>
>>18150204
Well so far I have acted appropriately and plan to continue doing so
>>
>>18148663
Apparently no one in America knows what single means. Yes, you have no current commitments but no, you are not allowed to do who/ whatever you want. Just because you're free doesn't mean everyone else is and to flaunt is over others and expect them to conform is unfair if they don't have the same resources. This is where racism, sexism, and just about any bias stems from, you fucking idiot. This goes for anyone reading this and daring to think otherwise and tell themselves, "that's sane". At least admit you're fucking crazy.
>>
>>18150218
I'm not that guy, but I think the extreme example was useful for comparison.

Throughout the tread, OP has denied any definition of what is proper that differs from his own. People like OP and you believe that kissing+ other people before the official boyfriend/girlfriend phase is so de rigueur that no words need be spoken to enforce the rule. This is where you both aren't seeing the big picture.

In white countries in 2017, the vast majority of people, but not you or OP, believe that it is okay to kiss+ other people in the dating to find a boyfriend/girlfriend stage. You need to get with the times. Enunciate your expectations.

A separate conversation can be had about whether this new standard is good/bad for society, but you need to be able to function in our current world. So please, understand what is proper in 2017. Use the Muslim example if you are like OP and can't comprehend or accept that definitions different from your own do exist.
>>
>>18150265
But she was free before she was his boyfriend
>>
>>18150266
>Cucking is proper cuz it's [current year], bend over for Jerome white boiiiii!

You are the exact reason why Trump is POTUS.
>>
>>18150283
It does suck that political correctness is the new norm. But, many of the modern changes are simply irreversible. America is 57% white and falling. This is irreversible. If you mention at work that America needs more white babies you will be shunned and possible ostracized at every workplace. Yes this sucks. But, you have to play the game to not be that outcast. Nod and smile. Or usher in a revolution with 1960's definitions or proper. Otherwise, you look like the guy in an SS uniform spouting nonsense about a bygone time.
>>
>>18148641
To be sure here, to you, not telling you have an STD is as bad as not telling you're checking out other people before you settle for someone?
Not accusing or anything like that, just trying to understand your viewpoint.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>mfw this thread
>mfw "agreed exclusivity"

Is this an American thing? I feel like it's one of their things, where everyone else stands back and wonders what the fuck is wrong with these people. If you tried to pull shit like this here, you are pretty much guaranteed to be called a scumbag, regardless of gender.

This guy >>18148865 is right, OP. It is one thing to act like an asshole and accept the consequences; it is entirely another to act like one and dismiss responsibility by saying "gosh, we, like, didn't agree to NOT be bad people :O". Infantility to the fullest.
>>
>>18150517
>Is this an American thing?
Pretty much. That's why no one is surprised and laying pity onto the OP.

The miscommunication happens when you see them as a "bad" person, but they don't see themselves as a "bad" person. I'm not surprised if OP runs into this problem again by not telling girls to be exclusive right away.
>>
>>18150191
>unless its aids
You missed a pretty big point there
>>
>>18150362
Does how bad it is matter? If one is right they both are.
>>
>>18150621
Hurting feelings isn't exactly he same as transmitting a deadly virus.
>>
Honestly 4chan is KEK central. Personally no thats not fucking alright. It shows that she really isnt the type of girl u WANT to date, Get the puss and leave.
>>
>>18150678
If its legal it might as well be.
>>
>>18148529
entitled much? damn i can see why she was looking for someone else
>>
>>18148381
op its not her fault u werent capable of fucking off ythe getgo
>>
>>18150709
I agree with this guy.
Strike while the iron's hot. Sure, she's a slut, but you might as well get the whistle wet anyway.
>>
>>18150849
Should have just said so
>>
>>18148381
A greentext of the story would really help us help you.
>>
>>18150879
you probably made her uncomfortable to the point where she wouldnt tell u
>>
Use her as a stepping stone; the easiest time to get a job or a girlfriend is when you already have one.

>my past is none of your business
Then my future is none of yours, m'harlot.
>>
>>18151169
>Then my future is none of yours

Yeah dude all the 0 women you are going to get in the future are gonna make her regret it
>>
>>18150159
That person is clearly baiting. Don't take it.
>>
>>18151163
>I was too uncomfortable telling you Im messing around with other guys
Really though. Activating almonds.
>>
>>18148381
is this something people are bothered by?

i think there are people on both sides of this. to me, everything is fair game until explicit terms are set, and that goes for both/all parties. once you decide to be exclusive that's a different story, but i never assume it's starting out that way.
>>
File: 1488510120295.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1488510120295.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>18148381

>be so autistic you interpret " kissing and messing" around as an unspoken agreement to commitment to a monogamous relationship
>>
>>18151519
It bothers people who have a sense of respect.
>>
>>18148381
All females are whores.
>>
>>18151540
Not all. But the ones in this thread maybe.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.