[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

starting college in ten days im going to fuck this up i dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: benders-apartment.png (60KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
benders-apartment.png
60KB, 600x300px
starting college in ten days
im going to fuck this up
i dont want to fuck this up
im an older student, i dont want to be an older student
i dont want to be around kids and stick out like a sore thumb
im so fucking fat and stupid, these kids already know way more than me, i struggled to get my fucking ged
i thought i had one more month and i decided to ignore all this as much as i could because i didnt want to think about it
i cant fucking handle stress, it eats me up
>>
>>18148324
I really cant help with the stress situation. I get that too every time im going to be in a new situation and it will fuck up my stomach :(

How old are you?
>>
>>18148333
it wasnt hard getting my ged but every time i tried i got these massive panick attacks and hid in the bathroom because i couldnt stand being over 20 in a room with better, younger people than me
it wasnt hard as in content, it was hard as i couldnt stand it
>>
If you're doing what makes you happy and what you believe is right, it doesn't matter when you do it. Just because you found a certain path doesn't make you less than those that found it earlier than you. Try not to compare yourself to others, because your life is not theirs, and their life is not yours. All trees try to grow towards the sun, yet you see all kinds of crazy shapes. Some trees are perfectly straight, and some take drastic turns. They're all great to look at because they all took a great journey to get there.
>>
>>18148341
I can relate. You will probably feel like pic related once youre in there.

What will being there get you though. You should concentrate on that. You will be surrounded by kids and feel like a handicapped older freak sitting in those classes. But keep in mind it's just a job for you. I hope you make new friends too, but dont get your hopes up.
>>
>>18148357
i lost 3 years to depression and then took forever to recover
i should have died instead
>>
>>18148452
Nah, youre recovering m8. There's many different paths, if you really look into it. Your path isnt so strange. Best of luck with college.
>>
>>18148467
bullshit, all i have now is an eternal game of catch up i will never win
what was the point of putting up with all that shit, taking so many different pills that entire seasons got whiped out of my memory and spending weeks trying to manage a shower and some time outside when i just wanted to die for this?
i should have died, it would have been the best, there is better but there is never good enough
>>
>>18148481
Better is better. College isnt for life.
>>
>>18148324
well, as someone who has been in many classes with older people (30+), no one gives a shit about your age
>>
>>18148481
An eternal game of catch up? It's your life what are you trying to catch up with? Also in college there are older students. Be serious about your studies and pursue your academics and meet like minded people that way. You are in your mid twenties, you are making a bigger deal out of this than it is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.