[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy or cute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: rest.jpg (33KB, 625x346px) Image search: [Google]
rest.jpg
33KB, 625x346px
>Today someone didn't show up to my class so a girl who usually sits on the same row of seats is next to me
>She's pretty attractive solid 8/10.
>We know each other but are not friends, friendly acquaintance
>Professor on about some complicated shit neither us understands.
>"this is so confusing" sighs then rests her head on my shoulder.
>I do nothing and act normal
>Talk like it didn't happen for rest of class
She's cute and I have noticed shes touchy with other people as well is this a sign that shes interested (seems to good to be true). But baring in mind I hardly know ect is this straight up weird?.
>watdo?
>>
>>18148064
Resting her head on a stranger's shoulder is a massive red flag. She's used to touching men and being handled. Avoid her
>>
>>18148064
She's a tease anon. I wouldn't waste your time
>>
>>18148069
>>18148091
But she's fucking attractive though :/ Good idea try to get to know her slightly better and see if shes insane?
>>
>>18148135
If you go at it open-minded and not expecting anything from her / just enjoying the process, then do it
>>
She's not insane son. She's just the kind who takes what she wants and leave. Touchy girls like that are everywhere.

It's fine to indulge in it, as long as you remain aware that she's like that with everybody and it's meaningless when she does it
>>
File: 1489990745275.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489990745275.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>>18148069

>Resting her head on a stranger's shoulder is a massive red flag. She's used to touching men and being handled. Avoid her

This is the most red-pilled thing I've read in a long time. Teach me your ways, Lord Asperger.
>>
>>18148069
Nah... That's a huge red flag. She's got issues. Being friendly is normal, doing shit like that is weird. To me it sounds like this hot chick picked up on OPs social awkwardness and is trying to eventually take advantage of her good looks by asking for favors. What class is this in OP?
>>
My first girlfriend was like that.
We lasted very little.
Found out she had been with 9 guys before me. We were both 16 btw.
Learned my lesson.
>>
>>18148621
Damn, are you me
>>
Similar Situation need help deciphering:
>Girl I've been acquaintances with prior to my senior year recently went through a break-up with her clingy boyfriend
>directly following this, I got to know her better
>went to a very beautiful city with a bunch of beautiful people, but she mostly hung out with me and this other dude, Cameron.
>she was always on the phone texting Matt, her Ex just trying to cut ties as fast as possible (he wasn't really having it)
>Me and my dudes, Vincent(gay) and Cam help her through it.
>Later there's a big dance to finish off the whole convention we were at. She grinds on me for the last few fast songs but leaves for the slow dances
>she complains about how Cam was only quarter-chubbed the time she danced with him and she wanted him to make up his mind, But I was flaccid the entire time and she didn't mention it. I guess I was more focused on having fun.
>on the ride home she puts her head on my chest and we end up cuddling most of the way.

What do?
>>
>>18148749

she doesnt want you because you dont want her
>>
>>18148760
I do, She's a 9 in my book. really fucking pretty, not too smart but she's sexy enough. I guess I just haven't been adamant about it
>>
>>18148749
Fuck her and dump her.
(and repeat process, if you feel like it)
>>
>>18148768

she grinded on you and you didnt even get hard. you havent made a move. you dont make her feel any of the things girls feel when thinking about their crushes

women LOVE when guys are attracted to them. the fact that you wont demonstrate it means she doesnt get those emotions from you

make a fucking move or move on
>>
File: hwat.png (333KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hwat.png
333KB, 640x480px
>>18148790
dude, that makes so much sense. I've been nice to fat girls all my life and the only people I get the "I have feelings for you" text from are fat girls. I've been doing this wrong! so very very wrong!
>>
>>18148803

yep, just treat the girls youre attracted to as though they are women you want to spend time with. and let them know you want to spend time with them in no uncertain terms.
>>
>>18148599
Chemistry, however she is smarter than me as she probably autually applies herself
>>
>>18148064
Always keep this in mind with girls:

They are VERY touchy with each other, as friends. Girl-friends hug a lot, they lean on each other watching movies on the couch, they'll take naps together and stuff, they'll see each other in their underwear all the time, if not just hang out in their underwear if it's really hot out... and not just physically touchy, they'll talk about their deepest feelings and desires and crushes and love and sex lives with each other all the time. There are girls who aren't like this with their friends, but the vast majority are.

The problem comes into play when girls don't realize that guys aren't like that at all with their platonic friends.

Guy-friends will outright avoid physical and most emotional contact with each other at all costs, even best friends, aside from the practiced and ritualistic actions like fist-bumps, high-fives, and maybe a quick bro-hug once in a rare while if the moment calls for it.

So then you end up with this shit girls do, where 50% of them are legitimately naive and don't realize that being all touchy with a guy signifies affection for him instead of the mere friendship they desire, but the other 50% are more aware of their actions and are intentionally yet subtly trying to hit on a guy, which they deem "obvious" flirting.

What it always comes down to, it seems, is that as a guy, it's always going to be your call. If you are interested in a girl, make some small talk and then ask her out for coffee on the weekend where you can talk and get to know her, and set a date. If she refuses, ignore her and move on unless you really want to be her friend, but you literally just asked her out, so if you have feelings for her, then being her friend would just be torture, so ignore her and move on. Rinse and repeat until relationship happens. Don't get too hung up on one until you've made it past a year with her. Don't wait more than a week to ask a girl you've met on a date, or she'll move on.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.