[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decide if i break up with my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: yZODZBW.jpg (576KB, 875x1088px) Image search: [Google]
yZODZBW.jpg
576KB, 875x1088px
Just going to post my stats.

>sex life is shit. I want so much more but for her sex is spreading her legs a few times a month.
>life is boring, id be lonelier without her and she does make my life happier
>ive had a few very brief girlfriends in highschool, literally only hugs and kisses
>shes my only friend
>she tells me how much she loves me and its obvious how she cant bare to lose me
>i feel like she borderline emotionally blackmailed me by saying she got suicidal over a bad breakup before

>im going overseas for a few months
>she wants to be together after i get back
>she wants marriage and kids in a few years
>i honestly dont want that from anyone for another 10 years+
>i have no idea how to end a serious relationship
>its constantly on my mind but i dont want it to ruin my trip

I just need good advice. What would you do in my shoes?
>>
Well I have to ask, have you had a serious talk about having more sex?
If so what did you say, what did she say?

The kid and marriage thing can be worked out over time usually but you should talk about that too.

You said she does make you happy so I wouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger. As long as you're not lying to yourself and actually want somebody else to fuck
>>
Go full Sam Malone on your trip then come back to your wife.
>>
>>18147937
A FEW TIMES A MONTH? With no effort?

Just fucking leave my dude. Sex is half a relationship
>>
>>18147951
Yeah. We talk clearly.
I always ask her what she wants, she always says "to please you" or she doesnt know.
Then when i actually try to setup what i want, she's not into it at all. It always feels like im the one putting in all the effort into our sex life.
It's honestly like, i already know sex is just going to be less and less. I dont want that life
>>
File: tx3PwWa.jpg (45KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
tx3PwWa.jpg
45KB, 552x414px
>>18147937
Honestly man I'd break up with her because that sounds miserable. Speaking for only myself sex is a big thing in a relationship it's a cornerstone like trust, honesty, and intimacy/passion. She's also isolated you emotionally purposely or not it's still a fucked up thing to do. Not to mention she's basically giving you an ultimatum of if you break up with her she'll kill herself. I couldn't see myself staying with someone willing to wager our relationship everytime I don't agree or do what they want it's not healthy. There is always the possibility that if you sit her down and talk honestly about what shape your relationship she might change for the better. However my gut feeling on this is she'll promise to and might deliver on it for a month or two until she thinks things are normal again and then she'll go back to how she original was. It's always worth a shot if you don't want to break up with her. If it were me though I'd just break up because I'd rather get my pain over with quicker instead of drawing it out over a longer period.
>>
>>18147937

>sex life is shit. I want so much more but for her sex is spreading her legs a few times a month.

stopped reading there. drop the bitch. life is too short.
>>
Op here.
I actually am just being a retard.
I don't want to be together anymore but I also know it will be really painful and hard on her.
And i know it will make me more lonely and depressed.
I do still love her and hate the thought she will probably find someone else for comfort while I will be alone and seem like the asshole to any mutual friends.

Idk. I guess its just lose-lose for me.
>>
Well, since you're going away for some months maybe don't break up yet. See how it feels to be apart, maybe you'll start appreciating what you have and miss her, or maybe you'll notice you're doing perfectly fine without her and don't miss her at all.
>>
>>18148010
Not your responsibility to take care of her or make her happy.

Stop being such a pussy.

Do you not have that voice in the back of your head that's calling you a faaaaaaag for this?
>>
>>18147937
Trade more engaged sex for children but secretly prevent her from getting pregnant in any way you can.
>>
>>18148010
You can either end it on your terms or let her end it. Either way it'll be over she's bound to pick up on the fact your not happy. How bout you be a man and end it proper before it spirals out of control.
>>
>>18147937
rolling.
>dubs says you break up with gf
>>
>>18148611
Oh shit
>>
>>18148611
It must be done.
>>
>>18148833
confirmed
>>
Anon I had the same problem, got stuck in a three year relationship with much more emotional blackmail than you have I guess, he was my only friend who kinda pressured me into a relationship. I advise you to break up, made my life better.
>>
Leave.

I just got out of a 10 year relationship. Sounds exactly the same as this. We used to fuck like rabbits. Then sex started to feel better, but she wouldn't make time for us. It got to the point that I was only getting sex about once a month. Once.
She then started complaining that I masturbated too much. That she felt like I fantasied about other women. I pretty much called out on how fucking unfair she was being. First you starve the dog, and then you punish it for being hungry? Like what the fuck?

She pretty much would tell me the same things, that she loved me, that I was her only friend, etc etc. Eventually shit got worse and I had to leave. As I walked away she turned and started blaming me for the relationship failing. That I was too needy, and demanding. Bitch, I was asking to be a part of your life, I never asked to be your number 1 priority, but at least give me more than 1 or 2 hours a month of time to ourselves. Shit.

Maybe I'm projecting my experiences on to you OP, but I say jam the fuck out.

Being lonely sucks, I know, even though I walked away I constantly think about her. Constantly miss her, but sometimes it's better to just deal with being alone than with someone that doesn't participate in the partnership.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.