[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sad pepe.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>be me
>highschool
>pretty normal kid
>freshman come, and almost every 8/10 qt gives me the look and smiles in the hallway
>me enjoys all the attention
>think to myself "hmm i need to use this situation"
>alpha mode on
>ask one of them qts to hang out in a caffe bar
>"sure anon"
>the day comes
>she comes with her bff i see them
>approach
>"hey qt how's it going?"
>the meting going fine
>start getting nervous, run outta things to say
>autsm mode on "hmm so yeah i gotta go hang out with my friends cya later "
>go over there
>sit alone
>think about what ive just done
>mfw
>never speak to her again

So basically girls give me signals and i pick up on them, but i dont know what do do when i get them, i dont know how to proceed,what to talk about with them without it being awkward,i do not know how to make them my gf.
Btw being deppresed last 2 years.
>>
>>18147777
Just keep asking questions and make comments based on whatever benign things she says.

What's your major? Why did you choose that? Wow, I never thought of it that way. How are your classes going? Are you from here or out of state? What is your hometown like? Was moving here really different? What films do you like? What music do you like? et cetera
>>
Yea i actually ask that kind of questions,but i start getting nervous and when it becomes silent i start thinking in my head "oh fuck fuck fuck what do i say now?"
>>
>>18147777
It is really just trial and error at this point anon. You seem to have a good thing going just focus on talking and keeping the convo going. Try talking to yourself or ask a female friend to help you just make sure you don't force the convo out or else it will go badly. Just relax and imagine saying things you would like to hear them ask you.
>>
OP it's easier to just throw in the towel.

I'm no 10 or anything but I've attracted a Lot of women in high school/college.

Once they find out your an autismo it doesn't matter how attractive you are, you are toast.
>>
>>18148104
Yes i will try. But whats the next step after conversations?(lets say i was succesfully talking to her and what then?)
Btw thanks for replying
>>
>>18148168
"OP it's easier to just throw in the towel." What do you exactly mean by that
"Once they find out your an autismo it doesn't matter how attractive you are, you are toast." True.
>>
>>18148230

throwing in the towel is an idiom for quitting.

Its not very positive or constructive advice, but I gave up on women and frankly I'm content.

But it still hurts when a girl finds me attractive and then has to find out that I have the defect that is asperger's
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.