[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK, BROS: Hurting cheating GF in a psychological way.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I discovered that my GF of almost a year cheated on me last night.

She doesn't know that I know. Even if I have trust issues, I chose to believe in her since the beginning of the relationship, because I really liked and cared about her.

I am meeting with her IN A COUPLE OF HOURS, and I'm planning to denigrate her because of what she has done. Because betraying my trust after all I've done for her is unforgivable (I'm maybe sounding like the victim here, but I'm just really upset).

Is it the right way to deal with her?
>>
>GF didn't cheat on you
>still going to treat her as if she did

Honestly all you're going to make her do is probably regret not doing it and go for it next time
>>
>>18147694

>I discovered that my GF of almost a year cheated on me last night.
>GF didn't cheat on you

Clearly stated here.
>>
How do you know that she cheated?

Also, I'd advice you against this OP
>>
>>18147728
Got a text and a pic of her from the guy she was with.

'She's sleeping OP, call back later'
I know that sounds like a meme, but it was like that.

>Also, I'd advice you against this OP
>>
>>18147728
>Also, I'd advice you against this OP
Why?
>>
>>18147690
Best thing you can do is disappear from her life showing her that you don't give a fuck about her anymore.
That hurts their pride more than anything.
If you stick around you are only showing her that you are a faggot that can't move on and stills thinks about her even after being cucked, which makes you just pathetic.
>>
>>18147701
fuck i totally read that wrong as "almost cheated"

lmao disregard my comment
>>
>>18147740
because it's petty and mean. be the bigger person, confront her directly and break up with her. don't be sadistic. I'm sorry OP, I know it sucks
>>
>>18147690
confrontation leads to more confrontation
just remove her from your life, you don't gain anything from vengeance, and move on
>>
>>18147690
Just expose it to everyone, refer to her as slut from now on to everyone, and drop her. If she hits you up, just say "sup slut?"

>>18147751
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18147690
>I am meeting with her IN A COUPLE OF HOURS
no
>and I'm planning to denigrate her because of what she has done.
ignore her
don't answer calls, delete on cuckbook etc.
>Because betraying my trust after all I've done for her is unforgivable
narcissists feed on being confronted like this, they love drama
>>
>>18147751
OP here, seems like a reasonable option.
>>
>>18147735
>a pic of her from the guy she was with

Post the pic senpai

That or describe it. Maybe you're overreacting. Was the picture of her and him sexual in nature?
>>
>>18147770
she was laying on the bed, face down, with only her panties

>Post the pic senpai

Can't, shit phone cant connect to my PC
>>
>>18147779
you can post from your phone.
>>
>>18147781
>you can post from your phone.

Shit phone can't connect to wifi, and 4chan doesn't allow posting from VPN, I was going to post the pic here to denigrate her even more, along with other pics
>>
>>18147781
You can't post a picture that doesn't exist in a bait thread, duh anon
>>
How do you know that she doesn't know you know?

Tell yourself that she does know, and treat her as such, as if it's a given that you're breaking up, but follow the advice given in >>18147758
and >>18147751

The best revenge is to be the bigger man, go out into the world with all your freedom, get good at gaming new, hotter girls, and become a success at whatever you do. She means less than nothing to you now, so don't waste your energy on making her a big project, even if it's in a negative manner. Anything other than stern, cold politeness will eventually come back and kick you in the dick.

It'll be much worse for her if your reaction is
>alright, no biggie. Goodbye.

instead of making a fool of yourself, which you'll come to regret, no matter how much sense it makes for you to hurt her. Take your anger out on something beneficial, like working out. And make sure you surround yourself with supporting people you can trust. It'll fade eventually, and you'll be greatful you didn't explode in her face.
>>
>>18147791
Call it what you want, this is a 'Dealing with cheating gf', not 'cheating gf exposed thread'
>>
>>18147791
This.
But if this is real, make sure to record audio when confronting her
>>
>>18147798
I'll make a thread about this in 4-5 hours. If there's some confrontation.

Stay tuned.
>>
>>18147793

It's hard to make such a decision, a part of me wants to be petty and mean to her, and the other wants to walk out.

I've been trying to cool off for the past hours, and there's no result.
>>
>>18147801
No you actual retard. Don'tpump yourself up for confrontation. I'm telling you, something will come up, which will make you regret it. If you have to meet her, just explain to her that the guy sent you a pic of her sleeping, and that you take it as a clear sign you should have broken up a long time ago. If she's got stuff at your house, tell her that you'll bring it over to a public place where the two of you can meet for the exchange before you go your seperate ways. Nothing else needs to be said or done, before you move on and become a better you.

If she blows up in your face, let her talk for 30 seconds, and then tell her you've heard enough.

>but what if she tells you something that makes you question whether she actually cheated
Then you'll be glad you didn't turn into a psychopathic nightmare just then
>>
>>18147794
All you're pretty much doing by avoiding such requests is establishing that you still respect her when she clearly doesn't respect you. Get some enjoyment out of it nigga. It's not like she's ever coming back to you after doing this and if she does you're in for the same ride.

Besides with any luck some random autist will hold on to the pics and ruin her life. Which would be immensely enjoyable IF you weren't bottling yourself up for her sake like a faggot.
>>
>>18147806
>I've been trying to cool off for the past hours, and there's no result
Even more reason to make it as short as possible, and take it out on something non-cognitive after you leave. You're not ready to be clever about this, senpai.

I know it fucking hurts, I've been there, but this is your preemptive damage control. You will beat yourself up and run through everything you said, and how you lost face, over and over for weeks and months, if you don't pull yourself together.

The best advice is to not meet her. If she's got something to say, she'll find a way. Just let it be known to her what was communicated between you and the guy, and she'll know what's what.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.