[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking a "Red Pill" on New Age Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FullSizeRender-1.jpg (222KB, 1242x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
222KB, 1242x1200px
My Girlfriend's crazy ass mother is trying to turn her against me through some "New Age" bullshit. Do you guys have any resources I could use to Red Pill her ass on the blatant bullshit her mom is telling her? She's claiming to have done a "read" on my "energy" or some bullshit, and is coming up with false, completely unsubstantiated claims about me. Also this whole "Abraham Hicks" stuff. I could really use some advice on how to discuss this with my GF.
>>
>>18147461
Watch Penn and Teller Bullshit with her.
>>
I dunno OP, your aura is red to me.
>>
Just be like "will you help me?"

Then your gf will both be going against her mothers wishes and changing you, two of women's favorite things to do.

Also as the above poster said you probably do have a red aura.
>>
>>18147461

people do have auras, its scientifically proven, and in some instances people have been pretty accurate at reading them.

unfortunately you can bring a christian to a biology class but you can't make them believe it, and when you get to shit like auras theres just no shit out there detailing how it wouldnt be possible (especially since its been proven to be possible via photography).

so the only way you could really trick her is to actually take a picture of your aura and hope that its the opposite of what her mom says.
>>
>>18147483
>scientifically proven
>>
>>18147486

yes anon, scientifically proven. all it takes is an examination of any insects vision to see its true. people give off heats and energies that vary in color,
>>
>>18147493
Post a link to these "scientifically proven" claims.
>>
>>18147500

no.
>>
>>18147493
Define energies
>>
>>18147461
>how do I convince my girlfriend that auras and crystal healing and all that shit is stupid
First step: stop using retarded terms like redpill.

After that you're basically going to have to fight unsubstantiated claims with logic, and she'll either accept that auras and crystals are bullshit or she won't.

The law of attraction is just as retarded, it's a fucking scam.

If you can't get through to her you probably don't want a long term relationship anyway. If they'll believe in crystals and law of attraction they'll believe fucking anything.
>>
>>18147520

i wouldn't really be able to, im not a fan of auras and the like so i never did much research, just read in a textbook about the photographic texts. I think the point here is that we can't clearly define it.

bees for example can see colors in the ultraviolet range that we are unable to. this lets them know whats inside a flower before actually checking inside the flower, which helps when collecting nectar for honey.

apply that to humans and how our body chemistry reacts to emotions, and how some of our emotions are really just broad strokes of consistency that our personalities are contingent on and you'd have a recipe for an 'aura' that is mostly the same, but changes a little bit with emotions, as well as with illness, what you eat, etc.
>>
File: IMG_0870.jpg (106KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
106KB, 736x550px
Use one of these
>>
>>18147468
That will totally work. No way that will fail to convince her, I mean it has Penn and Teller.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.