[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP Needs Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x144px
> 19 yr old
> college

Parents are manipulative af and want me to do premed
> not interested in it
> have spoken to them b4 about it but mostly ignored

Im a leader on campus and socially active (dont go to frat parties tho)
> parents hate it and want me to soley study
> parents want me to quit all my extracircs

OP takes decently hard classes in uni
> bashed for not studying when all op does is stay up late and study

Parents also complain that ops appearance is not professional
> have a well-kept beard that is pretty attractive since op gets bitches
> want me to stop going to gym too since they say its a distraction

OP isnt beta and wont conform to parents bs, what do?
>>
Sorry to rant
But also
OP parents dont approve of OPs hobbies like playing ball or being a car enthusiast
And always complain about uni money (20k for a year) even tho I offered to go to college where i got to go for free
So Im rly stumped on what to do in my life
>>
Make a list of thing you would like you do ,within reason of course,. Number them. Put said numbers in random number generator. Find answer. Go forth in life.

-A Helpful British Chap
>>
>>18147391
>>18147412
what classes are you taking, if it's shit like art, mathematics or physics, then your parents are right, bro.
>>
>>18147437
Bio, chemistry, psychology
Heavy amt of science courses
>>
>>18147437
Im good at math, a's in the past few classes
Thought about being a math major for a bit
>>
Normally I'm not one to jump up and yell "CRINGE" but seriously wtf are you even asking. You gave so much irrelevant information in here the whole post seemed like one big humble brag. Why are you asking us of all people what you should do? You literally came to 4chan and asked "what should I do with my life" srsly? Sounds like your priorities are all over the place and your parents want you to buckle down and make some worthwhile decisions while you are preoccupied in trimming your beard and going to the gym
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.