[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like if i'm not the one reaching out to people, nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1489444304017.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489444304017.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
I feel like if i'm not the one reaching out to people, nobody pays me any attention. I don't know if the problem is that people don't like me, but I try my hardest to be a good friend.

I don't want to become overly cynical and push everyone away, but I don't know how to solve my problem. I'm trying my best to be pragmatic. Do I just find new friends who care about me as a person?
>>
>>18147364

sometimes it feels like we help everyone else, but no one ever offers to help us.

ive been there, and even with people with shitty self esteem that i help, they seem to return the favor by never reaching out again.

were not perfect, we have flaws, and unfortunately those flaws are glaring enough that people dont want to hang out with us if we dont pressure them.

such is life.
>>
>>18147372
So i'm cursed to superficial relationships built on the condition that i'm the one who builds it?
>>
>>18147380

not always. things ebb and flow. sometimes I feel less like this, othertimes it goes to an extreme. we also have a bit of a 'honeymoon' phase where people think were charming before our repetitive behavior makes us annoying.
>>
>>18147386
My problem is that if i'm not putting effort into building relationships, everyone forgets about me. But plenty of people have people reach out to them, or they reach out to others. It feels as if all of my friendships are one-sided, but only when it deals with me.

Is the only answer that people don't like me?
>>
>>18147394

its hard to say. we dont know you. but in many cases it is that you're just not likeable enough for people to want to consciously take care of unfortunately.
>>
>>18147400
Check'd.

Guess there's nothing I can do but find other friends and hope they're different.
>>
I have this problem too. Eventually it just all weighs down. My advice is to bear with it.

Without those false relationships, which you actually dont need them. Because you've managed to survive via having a fake one.

You'll go full nuclear. Dont care what people think, push everyone away. Ive thought about for a long time. Commiting social suicide.

I know it sucks. But people like us werent meant to be happy in the first place. Just fake it my man. Youll get through it
>>
>>18147427
That's my problem. I want to commit social suicide and push everyone away, but I know I won't. I shouldn't, and faking happiness and getting through it is the path of least resistance anyways.

I can accept that people like us were never meant to be happy, but then what is the purpose of people like us? What should my self-purpose be?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.