[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop being an asshole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Random PicRel.jpg (130KB, 800x406px) Image search: [Google]
Random PicRel.jpg
130KB, 800x406px
So,
Long story short there is girl in my group which i like. And she used to like me too before. She gave me lots of signs for example complementing my looks or just looking at me like they tell in those gay dating tutorials or just overall was really really nice to me(compared to how she acted around other guys). The problem was that i acted like a complete asshole and a jerk(weebs can call me hardcore male tsundere i guess) and when she for example done something dumb i told her that or laughed at her like i do to guys or when she done something that annoyed me i called her stupid pathetic etc which probably made her sad(she was a tough girl so to speak she called lots of guys idiots but never me when i for example called her dumb she never called me dumb back she just laughed and smiled-now she just makes sad faces and doesnt say anything). I wasnt too nice to her to be honest and now i see it. Now she lost interest in me(she has army of really beta nice guys[with respect to nice guys bros-these particular ones are really fucking beta and submissive around her] and im scared that one day one of them will not pussy out like they do everytime and will start hitting on her) and i realised how deeply i fucked up not using all these chances she gave me to prove i love her or something instead letting my anger or just some inner jerk control me and take over those true feelings i had for her. Thats because of that i cant really control my behavior. I try to be a nicer person but i fail. Just a small thing that annoys me cracks something in me and i just start acting like an asshole again. That sucks. Also i have no idea how people work like. With men it works they are okay with my harsh attitude because apart of being extremely cinical im sometimes pretty friendly to them and i have lots of male friends probably because they are not so emotional as women but im not sure inb4 become gay - no fucking way.
>>
PART 2(was too long and didnt fit in one post)

But i know that with attitude like that i wont have any relationships with women.

So three questions:
How should i act like around women to not be perceived as an asshole and also not be perceived as a typical nice guy weakling?

Are there any ways for me to become a nicer less harsh person? inb4 go to psychologist - no way

And the most important one for me is there any way to get her back? Or we are done and i should try to forget about her? That would hurt.

Btw to all those frustrated nice guys saying that girls like jerks and stuff like that its not true. Being a nice guy is still better because you have contacts with women anyway.

Btw2 you can call me however you want - dick, prick, asshole, idiot-whatever. I realised im like that. Keep in mind that im trying to change but its fucking hard
>>
Literally be an asshole and girls will come flocking.

They literally FEED off the drama you provide as well as experiencing a feeling of danger that you bring while still being completely safe.

Women are boring as fuck and never have any real interests apart from fishing for male attention, gossiping, spending your money or sitting on their ass and playing with their feet so that's why they all want an asshole and not a good boy beta doormat, they need to get excitement from somewhere.
>>
>>18147282
Fuck if im gonna read this long as shit. Pc out.
>>
>>18147286
You should pull a move now if you're so sure the other guys are beta as fuck. I mean you talk a big talk but you sound just about as fucking beta as the others are.

I think a relationship would be a good thing for you, if you want to stop being an edgelord. Either that or because of your attitude, you're gonna end up fucking up yourself emotionally because being empathetic to your partner is at the core of a successful relationship.

Or just stop being a pussy and admit to yourself your feelings actually mean something to yourself. Then you'll be able to convince her of the same.

If she ends up sharing your feelings, great you can fuck her. If she rejects you, also great because your ego seriously needs to be heartbroken in order to start growing a little.

Stop being so afraid and actually do something
>>
>Long story short

I don't think you know what this means.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.