[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idiot Brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1628.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1628.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Long story short my brother was texting some underage girl like an idiot and is afraid the dad is going to take him to court now. Now the girl claimed she was 16 the whole time but sent him some porographic photos of herself, he never sent any at all, is he screwed or should he be fine?
>>
>>18146983
He needs to delete all trace of those images, because he is now in possession of CP
Did he ask the girl for nudes? That's soliciting images of a minor

Cooperate with the dad in any way if he decides to get involved, make sure your brother apologizes if he sees him. Apologise for your brother and say that he will never contact her again. Let him beat your brother up if he wants to honestly, as that's better than the police being involved.

If it's a first time offense, he will get away with it.
>>
>>18146983
Delete everything, purge everything, tell him to get a new phone "because the old one cracked"
>>
>>18146983
Isn't that soliciting a minor? Or that's just for explicit sex?
Get the girl to delete the pictures
>>
Op here, he never asked for anything is the main thing. According to his texts he never turned the conversation towards sexual
>>
>>18146983
How old is he?

The cops and xourts can't get upset over, say, a 18 year old guy and a 16 year old girl. They're busy chasing the 50 year olds grooming 12 year olds.
>>
He's 23 unfortunately so it doesn't look good for him in that regard. Says he found her off like OKC or something where he said she was 18 but I don't think that matters now. I appreciate the help though, seriously.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.