[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you get your girlfriend to get the fuck off MSM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 6516.jpg (82KB, 480x613px) Image search: [Google]
6516.jpg
82KB, 480x613px
I don't have time to be nice becauae this issue has been going on for almost a year. She refuses to take the obvious hint that I'm redpilled and doesn't want to do her own research while only wanting spark notes from me.

She's purple pilled scrolling through faggot posts of nigger faggot Minaj or celebrity beef. She swears she's not about that tabloid life every fucking time I glance over, this 27 year old is on instagram or literally coloring on her phone. With no urge to step it the fuck up without playing the blame game.

She dated a loser for 7 years and worked at a temp job longer than temp for 10 years. No dream of trying to get education and just wants money. She sent me photos and links of an engagement ring which has turned me off to the idea of marrying a stay at home like her mother who left a hard working man like her own father for some loser beaner who can get her pills only to end up giving her a stroke to leave her in a wheelchair.

I don't want that life. I've finding scenarios to just tell her if she's cares more about going through my phone than moving forward, I don't want to put a ring on that issue.

Help please! I'm 28. Run my own photo business, helping out family with bills when I can and paying for this lazy Garfield chick's car note and insurance while my paid off car sits in the driveway needing to be fixed.

I'm just fucking tired. No one wants to listen to me when I mention ETH or other ways to try and make money....they just wanna be a shit salesman living over their budget. FUCK.
>>
>>18146977

What the fuck is MSM? What the fuck is ETH?

Spare those of us who don't live their lives off of a meme the need to go Google for your niche acronyms.
>>
>>18146977
honestly I tuned out of half of that because you sound like a terrible person
But I got that you and your gf don't have stuff in common, or the same ideologies, or even that you like her, so you should just dump her
tell her she's dumped
/thread
>>
File: gb2pol.jpg (345KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
gb2pol.jpg
345KB, 1000x767px
Go visit some trashy areas like the florida panhandle, I'm sure you'll find your white-power meth bride.
>>
>>18146984
>
>What the fuck is MSM? What the fuck is ETH?

>Spare those of us who don't live their lives off of a meme the need to go Google for your niche acronyms.
Mainstream media you fuck. Happy Chinese New Year I guess. And ETH = Ethereum...those two things kept you from giving advice? Fuck me ruining. Reading comprehension, my nigga.
>>
File: 1372344194578.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1372344194578.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>18146991
>cryptocurrency
>>
>>18146977
>talks about le "pills"
>holding on to a garbage girl
>"invests" in ETH
>photo "business"

Gee you sound like a keeper.
>>
>>18146987
>honestly I tuned out of half of that because you sound like a terrible person
>But I got that you and your gf don't have stuff in common, or the same ideologies, or even that you like her, so you should just dump her
>tell her she's dumped
>/thread

She's even said she doesn't want to be life her mother but just lays in bed like her before her stroke. She just popped oxy and forgot her own birthday. She gets annoyed when I'm tired of listening to her talking about dumb shit on the news but can't see the bigger picture.

She redpills me with Zeitgeist but runs to YouTube cake making videos.

It's confusing and straight up depressing. We've dated for 3 years and I've only seen her step up a total of absolutely once.
>>
>>18147002
I have the same response to both my picture of you and the picture you've painted of your girlfriend

white trash gonna white trash
>>
>>18147002
???
Is this a chatbot?
>>
>>18147011
No, it's your average /pol/tard who stumbled on /biz/ one day and now he's a financial guru. But he's got GF issues so now he's here stroking out.
>>
>>18146977
Who gives a flying fart?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.