[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to hypnotize people? And can it be done against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Narwhal.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Narwhal.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
How do I learn to hypnotize people? And can it be done against the subject's will? (Asking for a friend)
>>
>/x/omg/
The library got all you'll ever need.

No, you can't do it against the subject's will, but you're probably not asking what you think you're asking.
>>
>>18146947

That library is huge.

What do you think I think I'm asking?
>>
>>18146975
It doesn't matter what I think.

But what you want to be asking is whether you can make someone do something they wouldn't otherwise do, which you can't.
What you're actually asking is whether you'll be able to hypnotize someone against their will, which is a silly question, since most people don't normally walk around constantly protecting themselves against influence. But there's always gonna be someone who does, so

You'll probably be able to find a beginners guide, if you just look through it, or just ask the general. Use your occult magick for good, senpai.
>>
>>18146993

Okay. Thank you so much for your advice. And I assure you that I will use my magic for good.
>>
>>18147020
>And I assure you that I will use my magic for good.

It's pretty rare when something here makes me audibly groan but you did it.

Guess you are magical. :^)
>>
>>18147029

Thank you sir/ma'am. I will take that as a compliment. :)
>>
>>18146929
Has no one on 4chan ever heard of Google?
>>
What for? I learned to hypnotize people because it's my fetish. It's actually not hard, and I was surprised by how girls are often quite curious and willing to give it a try.
>>
>>18147174

How did you go about learning hypnosis?

>>18147091

I've tried Google. No reliable answers.
>>
>>18148378
read the first reply, dingus
>>
>>18148391

I did. Just wanted to know if you had anything to say.

Extra advice is always helpful.
>>
>>18148378
I read about it, watched videos, and so on. Eventually I got some scripts and started making recordings of them. That got me enough confidence to try it on real people (both online and real life).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.