[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with suicidal tendencies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: BwOVOXY.jpg (30KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
BwOVOXY.jpg
30KB, 500x707px
So a few years back I was in a cross country online relationship and I couldn't really enjoy life so I tried to kill myself by drinking a glass of rat poison bleach vodka and random detergent. Obviously it didn't work. Fast forward to now and my relationship actually panned out and I live here with my now wife and it still happens.

I get the urge to just to dumb shit like walk off a bridge and down a bottle of vicodin or shoot myself, and the only reason I haven't is because it would hurt my wife severely.

How do I deal with these feelings because I thought they'd go away but they haven't
>>
>>18146815

Seek professional help.
>>
>>18146818

Yeah I did but was just told I was depressed and I already knew that. Don't really have the money to keep seeing therapists too often
>>
I love you anon don't kill yourself
>>
>>18146916
Thanks dawg. Idk if this is the trip I used I already forgot it but I think its it. but this is me

I just get these moments where I just feel like what does it matter, I've had a few attempts only 2 of which I'd consider serious but I'm worried one day I'll just do it

I'm pretty drunk ATM too so trying to talk about it instead of act on it
>>
Sorry if this is coming off attention whorey but was really hoping for someone to talk to. I guess not right now though huh. Lol pce y'all I'm going to aleep
>>
>>18146955
>>18146955
Okay i tell you something

I work as a caretaker for old people. from new year to now 8 people on my station have died when they were alive i have spoken with every one of them almost every morning they were almost like family to me. one off them a old woman (in her young years she was a teacher) died and got revieved ,as she came back from the hospital i asked her how it was to die (very polietly of course) here is what she said translatet from german:
Fuck you nigger i aint some fucking faggot oracle about death and shit you little ugly brat.

Okay now that you had a little laugh i tell you what she really said she said that she fell aseleep and the next thing she sees is the face of the doc. there was no i between for her
I belive this woman 100% and i am sure after death comes nothing is your existence so bad that non existence is the better option?
Greetings from germany btw
>>
>>18146829
*sadly waves burger flag*
>>
>>18147074
Many girls i know would do everything just to live in the us
>>
Basic hoe voice: ,,the us is soo cool everything there is just soooo coool and exiting,,
>>
>>18146815
I'm in a similar boat m8.
I haven't outright tried to kill myself yet, mostly because I'm a coward, and the most I can do when these sorts of anxieties hit me is just hurt myself, usually by slicing my left arm with my hobby knife.
A reason why I don't drink alcohol is because I fear that if I were to get drunk, my inhibitions about killing myself would cease to be and I'd actually try it, which would tremendously hurt my family, the only people who have ever cared about me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.