[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1483649923590.jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483649923590.jpg
207KB, 692x960px
What matters more?
A decent future through a good education, taking proper care of your body, or having good relationships with friends and romantic interests?
Is it possible to balance all of these perfectly?
>>
>Is it possible to balance all of these perfectly?
You know the majority of the world does this, right? I mean, have you ever talked to someone who's not from 4chan before?
>>
>>18146198
That's bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>18146223
I'm surrounded by people like that, so it's hardly bullshit. Seriously, go outside. People like that are everywhere.
>>
>>18146223

lol no its not. get off the vidya
>>
>>18146225
Are you sure they're not hiding it? People can be rather good at hiding their insecurities. And while I'm sure that there are people who have the time to do all of these things, really how successful are they at those certain things?
>>
>>18146184
>matters
for what purpose? for whom?
>>
>>18146223
How hard is it to take care of your body? You don't need to go to the gym everyday to have a healthy body. A minimum of like 45 minutes of running every other day is enough. Showering every other day. Eating healthy. This is the easiest one on the list.

Good education and good relationships take time. A lot of commitment in these.
>>
>>18146472
>running
shoo shoo
>>
>>18146369
The fuck do insecurities have to do with anything? And how would someone hide these things? All three of the things in the OP are pretty obvious to the outside world.

It's almost like you don't want to believe that all three are attainable simultaneously so you can be okay with not having achieved them all
>>
>>18146475
You don't even have to run, just not eat like shit and not be a lazy fuckwit who refuses to walk up a flight of stairs
>>
>>18146478
>eat like shit
>be a lazy fuckwit
>walk
shoo shoo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.