[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I need to find a new job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I just found out today that my company in my office will be moving to a new office separate from everyone else... So I'll be going from an office of about 30 people to an office of like 4 males. Starting tomorrow. I'm pretty bummed about it and not looking forward to work.

Do I have a right to be upset about this? I was already thinking of applying to new jobs, even if the office is fine, I don't like how they're just moving me around like this
>>
>>18146000
My department in my company* will be moving, sorry about that
>>
I HAVE TO WORK WITH 4 PEOPLE OF THE MALE GENDER?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah seriously piss off you have no right to be upset. Why don't you bring this up to your immediate supervisor and see how they feel about you thinking your preferences are above the needs of the company?
>>
Bumping because I want to hear pathetic OP's pathetic reasoning.
>>
>>18146076
>>18146008
Lol.
For the record I'm a guy too. Anyways, I'm upset because I don't like that kind of office environment. I've done it before and it doesn't suit me.
>>
OP are you one of those annoying "I GOTA TALK TO THE CUTE GIRL AT WORK" types? Why did you explicitly complain that its males youll be around?
>>
>>18146108
I guess I worded it obnoxiously - a small office environment in general isn't ideal, but one with all the same gender is worse - it would probably be just as bad if it were all females and me. A mix of people is always good
>>
You're actually going to find a new job because of something so trivial?
>>
>>18146149
>>18146093

You are seriously among the most pathetic people I've met on the internet. And I've met a ton.

You are there for one thing and one thing only. To do your job the best you can, and make money.
>>
>>18146187
Jesus christ. Fuck off loser.
>>
>>18146187
Listen, I'm there to make money, but I can make money at a number of places. I want to enjoy myself while I make money, you know. It seems like you're projecting honestly. I can't fathom what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>18146221

I'm unhappy with myself and my accomplishments in life so I try make other people on the internet seem worse than I am to give myself some kind of reinforcement that everything is ok.

everything is ok
>>
>>18146228
Lol >___< y-yea!
>>
>>18146241

I just poured my heart and soul out to you and that's the best response I can get?
>>
>>18146248
Hah, it's late and I can never tell how serious people are here, but hey, you deserve the best.
>>
>>18146248
Or fo real, I do the same sometimes but trying to bring down others etc. rarely helps make you feel better, i've known some people who were dick who said they changed because they just found being nice more fun
>>
File: Laughingatyou.jpg (223KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
Laughingatyou.jpg
223KB, 780x433px
>>18146293
>>18146300

nah I'm just fucking with you guys. OP is a fuckin loser.
>>
>>18146326
Sure buddy
>>
>>18146221

Did you consider that the women got so sick of your pathetic attempts at being 'friendly' that they complained to HR enough times that 'it' became a 'problem'. HR and the managers general comments to you about the office was starting to 'feel' like a social club went over your head. What you thought was just a 'friendly informal routine talk' as they worded it, which only you received and furthermore perceived it to be, was actually something else. Even though your questions to your colleagues about how their 'friendly informal routine talks' went? went unanswered. You persisted with your 'friendly' jovial working behaviour.

Furthermore your 4 male coworkers were told of the issue and personally suggested this move for your benefit, and your benefit alone, as to ensure not to hurt your feelings as while your colleagues, and HR, and your managers, are aware of your autism, they do not feel it should be barrier to your ability to find gainful employment in the workforce, and also because of disability quotas. Even though they don't like you, they recognise you are not a bad person and are a competent employee in your field who can 'get the job done' and they recognise separating your 'department' from the other 26 workers, is the easiest way to do this, rather than cause you unnecessary embarrassment.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.