/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idk what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: for you.jpg (108KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
108KB, 540x562px
met a guy in first year of uni who was pretty chill so we hung out a lot. he had social anxiety but it didn't stop him from going out so we'd hang out a lot over the summer. the summer after he admits to me on ecstasy that hes gay and that hes attracted to a very specific type of guy ( a category which i fall into) but im straight and he knows it will never happen. its business as usual being friends until third year and we move into a house with a few other friends. since then hes become more and more withdrawed from social interation with everyone and all he does is sit in his room smoking weed and drinking. hes starting to get borderline violent towards me when drunk and when i try to talk to him he just deflects any conversation with one word answers and leaving the room as quickly as he can. he also avoids any room he knows I'm in unless its necessary to enter. hes sent me shit before on snapchat claiming that im the reason he cuts himself but its all chicken scratches for attention that he points out to my other roomates. hes also getting weirdly vindictive about things as well towards everyone in the house. i just want to get my friend back but i honestly don't know what to do at this point.
>>
>>18145955
Why not just have sex? Pretend he's a girl who only likes anal.
>>
>>18145955
Sit him down, tell him that you just don't see him that way. Tell him you miss the good times you had together. If he can't abide, gotta cut him out your life.
>>
>>18145955
I don't think being gay is the issue. The way he's acting, shutting people out, wallowing in self misery, it more sounds like he's undergoing a type of depression
>>
File: IMG_5447.jpg (202KB, 1338x1124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5447.jpg
202KB, 1338x1124px
Op here from another device.
I've told him before and made it clear that it's never goin to happen he still does creepy shit like try to feel my hair and touch me when he's drunk, and also according to what he's said to people I seem to be the entire root of his problems. I've guessed he's depressed in a way but I'm honestly worried that he's turning psychotic. As far as I know he might be abusing his dog at home and he spends literally all the money he makes on drugs. No one really knows what to say to him anymore because he's either too monged out to give an answer or just one words it then highly tails it back into his room.
>>
>>18146207
>>18145955
Do you think you can have sex with him just once to complete his life?

And no this is not andrew by the way.
>>
>>18146207
There is no way you can help him by yourself except by turnig gay. Since that won't happen you need to realize that.

What you can do is try to have a heartfelt discussion while he is sober. Do not shy away from physical contact like hugs, but don't let him do anything inappropriate.
You need to convince him to see a therapist. His issues are more than you can handle.

If there is no way he will start helping himself, no one will. Should he continue to reject you, you should cast him out and cut him from your life, because by then you would have done everything you could and being around him would just be detrimental. You also need to think about your wellbeing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.