[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rippin and tearin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4323.jpg (161KB, 1170x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4323.jpg
161KB, 1170x1200px
Do chicks really dig guys that play guitar?
>>
Nah dude, everyone plays the fuckin guitar. Pick up another instrument if your goal is to impress women.

Wind instruments especially
>>
>>18145927

yep
>>
>>18145933

wrong and dumb
>>
>>18145948

>I can play smoke on the water and this is dumb
>>
>>18145927
Chicks dig piano players because fingers and A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>18145966

being able to express yourself musically demonstrates something deeper under the surface. i dont think playing recycled guitar riffs quite counts
>>
>>18145987
Agreed. Or violin.

Drummers and guitar players mainly attract a certain type of girl who enjoys short flings. Not sure where acoustic guitars fit but I'd categorize them in this situation as well.

Also OP if you look anything like the guy in the photo you might as well change your name to "Pussy Destroyer".
>>
I would cringe if a guy took out a guitar to try and impress me. I've been too corrupted by the internet
>>
>>18145927
Chicks dig guys who are good at something. If that thing is guitar then so be it.
>>
>>18146006

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man you're a sad person.

> muh superior intellect can only appreciate proper use of harmony, subtle use of chord progression and esoteric knowledge of chord voicings

Let's be real, at the end of the day if a woman is impressed by your music she is either not knowledgeable at all and you can play riffs and licks over a blues progession and be done with it.
>>
>>18146042

my bad I didn't finish. Either she is the former or you are a very talented musician and she is knowledgeable on the structure of music and the ability required to play the piece you perform for her.

either way, you sound like a fuckin dweeb
>>
>>18146042
>>18146045

lol jelly much? idk exactly how it works, man, i just know it gets me pussy

girls like when you play music. its basically biology
>>
>>18145927
Why do you give a fuck? Just play music you want to play. If you take up a hobby solely for a chick, that's putting pussy on a pedestal and just tells everyone who finds out you probably don't love yourself a whole lot.
>>
>>18146074

Not jelly at all, if you and I were to music duel in front of 100 of the hottest women on the planet I'd be nose deep in pussy while your mom tells you it's okay, you're still her favorite guitarist.

kid fuckin disses wind instruments.....pfff
>>
>>18146017
"Pussy Destroyer"

Fucking. kek.
>>
>>18146084

music duel? wtf is this. thats not real life. do you even appreciate music?

why would you stick your face in a pussy? penis goes in there, not face.
>>
>>18146122

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I dropped out of high school and have 300 confirmed scrobbles of John Cage. I run a blog that gets 12 views per day and I only listen to music in FLAC. You are nothing to me but just another sage. I will destroy your reputation here, mark my fucking words. I have 12 identical images of an animated sun that I'm prepared to dump in your thread. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am greentexting what you previously wrote and am about to ask you to define certain words you used even though everybody knew exactly what you meant.You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can derail a thread with a single post. Not only have I listened to every classic Krautrock album, I've listened to the Scaruffi top 25, the RYM top 100, all of the patriciancore list -- you fucking name it. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sage you and you will wallow in your anger for the rest of your pathetic day. You're fucking reported, kiddo.

nah seriously been fun bantering my friend. keep practicing whatever you play.
>>
The only chicks who will dig guitar players are chicks who are guitar players as well.
>>
>>18146083
99% of human history is what men did to get women, namely hurting other men.
>>
>>18146153

love u brother
>>
>>18146162

no love u
>>
>>18146157
No shit. Thing is we've been in civilization a looong fucking time. Now we've evolved shit like a need to feel like you have a purpose and all that jazz. It's universally seen that putting the pussy on a pedestal is a net negative. It implies you have nothing else going on.

Now if you took up the guitar for women, but hid that fact, well hey, good luck. Hope you get lotsa pussy.
>>
>>18146175
"For as long as civilization has existed, society has divided itself into three groups: the high, the middle, and the low."
-The forbidden book from 1984

Some folks did a science experiment with rationed mates. Bugs were paired off like oldschool Christian marriages, one male to one female permanently with no divorce and nobody getting weeded out. Like clockwork, these populations went extinct after about ten generations.

You're not alive today because your ancestors got laid. You're alive today because your ancestors were the ones who survived nature's wrath.
>>
I just bought a saxophone today. Wanted to learn an instrument.
>>
>>18146235
>No shit. Thing is we've been in civilization a looong fucking time. Now we've evolved shit like a need to feel like you have a purpose and all that jazz. It's universally seen that putting the pussy on a pedestal is a net negative. It implies you have nothing else going on.
>>
>>18146249

Sax is mad fun to play dude. You made a great choice.
>>
i play the cello. chicks dig that shit, the whole between the legs thing is sexual af.
>>
>>18146263

Thanks! I have no clue how to read music or where to even start, but Im going to go to a tutor!
>>
File: 1475859027461.jpg (155KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475859027461.jpg
155KB, 720x960px
>>18145927

>Do chicks really dig guys that play guitar?

No, chicks dig guys that are good at the guitar. In fact, chicks dig guys who are good at lot of things. Doesn't really matter. If you have passion for what you do and it is reflected in your skill theres a good chance some girls will be into it, even if its something otherwise kind of lame.
>>
>>18146273

reading music is a challenge, but it gets easier and easier the more you practice. I can't stress practicing at least once a day enough. You WILL pick it up quickly this way.

At first it will be stressful, at least for me. It's like reading another language.

God I wish I still owned a sax.
>>
THAT'S WHATS UP
>>
File: stirnerrrrrrr.jpg (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
stirnerrrrrrr.jpg
5KB, 200x175px
>>18145927
He's not exactly wrong.
>>
I swear by god,my penis,my mum and my gf Akkordeon gets your dick wet my mate
>>
>guitar to impress some girl

is this 1997?
>>
>>18145927
Piano you mung. Literally nothing more classy.

Just don't "let me play for you". It has to be natural.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Mse62NFl4
>>
>>18146277
This

I'll add to that, unless you're attractive, being good at playing isn't going to get you laid. Women wouldn't sleep with the guy in op pic if he was the only guitar player on earth. Js
>>
>>18146042
Lol nice burn. I bet he feels pretty stupid right now.
>>
What the fuck is a guitar?
>>
File: Beetleland.jpg (75KB, 594x593px) Image search: [Google]
Beetleland.jpg
75KB, 594x593px
>>18145927
I don't know OP. I go to school for guitar, so it doesn't really work with other music students, or even someone that's just very knowledgeable in the subject. Then again, I've never picked up a girl with playing guitar, nor have I tried. Sometimes when I'm out and about and practicing girls will ask me about it and such but I'm too autistic to go anywhere with it. I did become friends with a qt ~30 year old this past weekend though, maybe that'll go somewhere.
>inb4 shitposting about going to school for music
Trust me, I know. I reconsider it every semester

>tl;dr
No, it doesn't magically make pussy come to you
>>
>>18145927
Nah, have a pretty voice. Anybody can play guitar or any instrument really. Not everybody can sing well.
>>
I'm a guitarist, and while that did lead to me meeting my current gf it's far from the reason we're together. I wouldn't say that me being a musician has won me any points with any girls by itself, but playing in bands / going to shows has expanded my social circle allowing me more opportunities to meet girls that i share common interests with. For example I met my gf by offering her a ride to one of my shows, however she didn't even know I was in the band until I started helping my bandmates unload our gear.
>>
I had a pal guitarist that looked like OP pic. He was playing in some metal band.

Supposedly he was fucking much more than me and I'm looking good.

Do the math.
>>
>>18147677
>fucking metal chicks

meth chicks are icky
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.