[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoo removal advices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170320_222628.jpg (959KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_222628.jpg
959KB, 2048x1152px
Hey /adv/,

I'm trying to remove this tattoo through laser removal, things don't seem to be going good. I'm in the forth session and the tattoo doesn't seem to be going even a bit. I'm thinking in covering it up. Any advices of what should I do? Colors?
>>
>>18145699
Leave it, and add to the bottom an actual professionally done tattoo that says "Make better decisions"
>>
>>18145699
You should probably stop getting tattoos as you've already shown that you don't make wise life decisions. Stick with the laser treatments. It can take anywhere from up to 10 months to 18 months to remove. You can also use abrasives to speed the process along.
>>
>>18145699
Add to list "Remove tattoo"
>>
File: 1489626438663-adv.jpg (16KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1489626438663-adv.jpg
16KB, 308x308px
>op wants advice
>decides to query a Mogudishu Wood Staining Forum
>asks what he should do about his tattoo
>gets roasted instead
>>
As I often tell OPs on this board, you're supposed to ask for advice BEFORE you make shitty decisions.

PSA for lurkers: if your older relatives develop an ink allergy past age 50, DO NOT GET TATTOOS PERIOD. Lasers don't remove all the ink (even when they do work properly) they just burn it off the surface. You will probably end up cutting your fucking arm off.
>>
>>18145710
Kek this. People will laugh.
>>
goat milk poked right into it.

scrubbing it off by tearing the skin till it goes away (not recommended) but you can use a mixture of aloe plant gel, eggs, and milk (equal parts everything mixed) to restore the flesh after.

tattoo removal cream (can be expensive)

laser (way expensive)
>>
>>18146004
if you go the dermabrasion route, you gotta keep applying the mixture and leave it there soaked in a towel, repeat again and again for a week or two till the skin is restored completely.
>>
>>18146004
I had a stick and poke and did the skin tearing...I kinda went way overboard on the destructiveness. got major scarring though. its not visible anymore but mine was fairly light too...
>>
Break out the cheese grater man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.