[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I create a not shit tinder profile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Tinder_screenshot.png (93KB, 237x421px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder_screenshot.png
93KB, 237x421px
How do I create a not shit tinder profile?
>>
Be tall, attractive, socially successful, have a lot of sex with many different women, and most importantly, BE RICH
>>
>>18145697
Huh too late
>>
>>18145691
>be a woman
>don't be fat
>>
>>18145691
say less rather than more, use simple language, get or make good pictures (most important), dont try to make a game out of it, or craft "the perfect profile" the lower the appearance of effort the better, barring no effort photos

I think photos with friends tend to do better (there should be statistical studies by now about this somewhere). I never had any friends on photos though and did ok. Make the environments varied, non-selfies, outside pics in the sun are good
>>
>>18145691
Don't ask me. I haven't had a match in over a month.
>>
If woman:
>Literally just be a biological woman
You'll get tons of matches

If man:
>Be tall
>Be attractive
>Be /fit/
>Reference being well-educated
>Reference being well-traveled
>Reference being wealthy
>Have pictures with tons of friends so she knows you're well-liked and involved in a big social circle
You may get a few matches if you do this
>>
I was gonna ask this too. I don't actually intend to go all the way with Tinder as in legit pick up a girl. I'm 19 and have yet to make physical contact with a woman other than related people. Can't even look them in the eye in public. I was thinking maybe using Tinder to chat with them and hopefully get a feel for it and take baby steps. If I'm lucky I'll get brutally rejected and I'll bounce back from that.

Too bad I'm 5'6 hairless Chiner who has not a visible muscle on the body
>>
File: Liberals BTFO.jpg (123KB, 918x577px) Image search: [Google]
Liberals BTFO.jpg
123KB, 918x577px
The Red Pill can teach you about Tinder, but if you're too lazy to google (linking will probably get me banned) then I can give you a shitty rundown from my shitty memory...

(disclaimer: I hate smartphones and I'm frigid as Pluto, have fun with your botnet)

1: You need to display value. Nobody is valuable if they don't do anything; especially men. You need pictures of yourself doing things.

2: You will get 10x more pussy if you have pictures of combat sports in your profile. Beware the herp though.

3: Don't be that nerd who tries to bring facts into the world of feelings. Facts don't get enough love in the world, but they truly have no place in sex and they don't deserve one. Sex is all about feelings. Facts are for business and feelings are for pleasure.

4: Are you fat? Stop being fat. This applies to women but it applies even more to men because men are inherently valueless. Women are inherently valuable for their wombs, that's why men needed to work hard and fight hard all throughout history.

5: Play the numbers game, but seriously beware the herpes.
>>
Tinder shouldn't need a ton of preparation and overthinking. If you're taking it THIS seriously, then you're never going to be successful on it, no matter how 'good' your profile
>>
File: 1375175580345.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375175580345.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>18146271

>The Red Pill can teach you

get the fuck out
>>
>>18146283
I agree, OP needs to read that place instead of asking this place. This place isn't going to take OP any closer to sex; he's just going to keep posting feels threads until the end of time if he gets his advice from blue boards here.
>>
File: 1397977832322.gif (632KB, 232x196px) Image search: [Google]
1397977832322.gif
632KB, 232x196px
>>18146261

You guys crack me up. You're so desperate for affection and validation that you actually think having a million gross guys on the internet wanting to use your vagina as a receptacle for their desperation and then never see you again is some kind super duper benefit.

Has it ever occurred, in the depths of your deeply autistic mind, that maybe women don't enjoy random internet guys constantly wanting to use their vaginas like fleshlights? The constant stream of attention seeking assholes that will pretend to give a shit about who you are as a person just to fuck you and brag about it to their friends? The ones that will act all nice online, go on a great date and then unzip their pants and expect a blowjob in their fucking car at the end of the first date? The ones that will ask for pictures of your tits ten minutes into talking? The ones that will seem so sweet and confident and genuine and then send a picture of them wanking their fucking dick like a psychopath out of nowhere?

You, and every bonehead needs to crawl out of their own pit of desperation every now and again, turn off the goddamn projection machine and use the small bit of empathy you have left to try to put yourself in someone else's shoes.

You somehow think that having a bunch of people constantly wanting to fuck you is some kind of super awesome perk but it isn't, and there are plenty of not tall, not /fit/, not well educated, not well-traveled and not-wealthy dudes that hook up with great girls all the fucking time yet time and time again you still pretend like the cards are hopelessly stacked against you with no chance of succeeding because the painful truth you work so hard to avoid is that girls don't like you because you fucking suck. You fucking suck and pretending like its the everyone else's fault that you fucking suck has turned your brain into pile of redpilled mush, forever doomed to blame the boogeyman for your failures.

Christ, you guys are like a fucking disease, I swear.
>>
>>18146327
Fuck those mindgames. I just got a Gatebox and an onahole. I'm happier than I ever was back when I hooked up and cared about female feelings. Peace out.
>>
>>18146341

Kek. I'm happy for you. Die alone if you like. No one is going to stop you.
>>
>>18146345
I'm not too worried about that. Going through a catalog of surrogates as I read this thread,
>>
>>18146349

No one else is worried either. Seriously. Not even one person.
>>
>>18146327
Calm down bro
>>
>>18146327
You okay?
>>
Step one: stop going on /r9k/ to get your advice. You will find nothing but bitter virgins there.
>>
>>18146327
>question about how to get x result
>be a girl
>you think girls want x result? They get x result 1000x as much as guys do
Thanks for agreeing with their statements.
>>
>>18145691

I actually wrote an article about this. Long stort short:
1. Selfie from the left side of face.
2. Dont have your cover photo include other people. Only you. This is to avoid guessing games.
3. Pose with a dog. Use a friends dog if necessary
4. If you dont pose with a dog. Then dont smile in your selfie. Women like more photos of men who arent smiling.
5. Dont wear sunglasses. This goes without saying but if you scroll through tinder you will find a lot of dumbasses with sunglasses.
6. Keep your bio paragraph to a short 3 sentences. Make each word count and give them VITAL information about you. If you love hiking and run a food critique blog, mention those things. Theyre important. Dont mention shit like "just on here for some fun." Nope. Dont post shit like "i like video games." Yeah ok you and everyone else on the planet. Make it specific instead of generic
7. For the love of God dont include in your bio a short description of the type of girl youre looking for.
>>
>>18146327
Steve? You okay?
>>
>>18146261
>Literally just be a biological women

About 20 years too late for that

>Be tall

Unless 5'10'' counts as tall them I'm out of luck

>Be attractive

If I was attractive enough to get girls in real life I wouldn't be on Tinder

>Be /fit/

Huh, I used to be pretty /fit/ and a lot of my pictures are kind of old

>Reference being well-educated

I already have my college on there, and it's known to be a pretty good school

>Reference being wealthy

I make $10/hr

>Have pictures with tons of friends

If I had tons of friends I wouldn't be meeting girls on Tinder
>>
>>18146327
This is what i try to tell the guys who think tider is lost game cause 1 girl : 100 dudes ratio.

But you sound like sad girl. Are you OK?
>>
>>18146581
Just create a fucking profile already and stop believing /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>18146548
Link to article?
>>
>>18146327
>maybe women don't enjoy random internet guys constantly wanting to use their vaginas like fleshlights?
But I've met some who do, and Tinder is child's play for them.

Ultimately it depends on what you want to get out of it all.
>>
Would it be cool to have nothing in my Tinder bio? Women like mystery, right? And no risk of shooting myself in the foot with a bio.
>>
File: son.jpg (177KB, 634x1800px) Image search: [Google]
son.jpg
177KB, 634x1800px
>>18146601
>lost game cause 1 girl : 100 dudes ratio.
Then I ask you, would you play a game of lottery where you have 1 in 100 chance to win the jackpot? I would.

But then again, my Tinder profile stinks.......
>>
>>18145691
Short but funny bio.
Pictures of yourself that aren't selfies (set your camera on a timer if you don't have friends)
A photo of you with friends is good
A photo of you partaking in an activity/hobby is a great main picture
Self depreciating humour is bad as it makes you look like you are ready to kill yourself
>>
>>18146760

Depends on how you look. If you can compensate with good looks for the lack of bio, it's fine. If you look average or down, then a witty, funny bio can compensate for that.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.