[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Lies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Started telling little white lies again, like I did in high school. I've long since graduate HS and went to university, and this silly habit but suddenly this resurfaced again. The lies are stupidly obvious when I tell them. What's with this? My day off with my S/O was incredibly awkward because of this. Do I discuss it with them? Or do I just make sure it doesn't happen again and not address it?

I feel like I irrevocably tarnished my own credibility...
>>
>>18145539

You are a bad liar, you shouldn't lie anymore. Apologize to your SO and make it like you mean it, that it makes you feel awful and that you won't do it again.
Then don't do it agian.
>>
>>18145539

my advice is to let out stupid lies with people just to get your fix.

i like telling people random long stories that never turned out to be true.

>oh i used to be a cab driver
>well when i was in juvie they made us do XX and i dont think thats the right way to rehabilitate
>i slept with another guy once in college

just funny shit to see what you can sneak by people
>>
>>18145566
Okay, I'm going to do it. We both have work so I'll just call I guess. I'm wondering how I word it. Like, "hey I know you know I was being an annoying bullshitter last night, don't know why that happened"? I didn't lie about anything significant. Just stupid white lies.
>>
>>18145574
I do that! But I always tell them at the end that I was joking and was messing with them. I never let it get to a point where someone walks away thinking something untrue. Until last night. Last night was just weird.

I wonder why I even did it. I know I did it when I was a kid because I thought I wasn't interesting enough, but my SO doesn't make me feel that way.
>>
>>18145592

tell us the tale.,.. but dont lie
>>
>>18145574
>>18145539
>>18145592
just be open with who you are. had a friend like this before and it was annoying as fuck.
>>
>>18145597

no thank you
>>
>>18145597
It is very annoying. I'm even annoyed with myself when I'm doing it! Makes no sense to me but I just couldn't stop yesterday.

Just waiting for them to call me now.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18145600

>"Hey I lie a lot what should I do?"

>"Maybe you should stop lying"

>"No thank you"
>>
File: 1487816666026.jpg (110KB, 662x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487816666026.jpg
110KB, 662x960px
>>18145613

im not OP
>>
>>18145613
...I'm OP. That's other Anon that was >>18145574 I think
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.