[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police my computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Financial-Advice.jpg (62KB, 569x398px) Image search: [Google]
Financial-Advice.jpg
62KB, 569x398px
Police seized my PC over 6 mouths ago due to someone accusing me of hacking them, recently the police cleared me, no evidence of hacking anyone, but the police want me to come in for a second interview related to my computer having images, there believed are cp related, I've never downloaded anything like that I know of, very nervous of this, any advice would help thank you.

Also at the time of all this I'm waiting for a autism test due to showing signs of been either a borderline or high functioning autistic, also been referred for having a form of dyslexia
>>
help bump please
>>
bump please
>>
Hire a lawyer.
>>
>>18145018
You don't have to speak to the police but you can go there and say nothing
>>
>>18145044
got one
>>18145048
intveriew in two days is say nothing really good idea. ty
>>
>>18145018
and once they give you all the information about what images they found

you're best off saying you bought the computer second hand on the side of the road
>>
>>18145064
dont the police know when (date) n where form the images were downloaded. like i said there had it for over 6 mouthes been even long since i used it a diffrenet address to were it was seized. ty
>>
>>18145018
Remember that police can lie to you until you are at court.

The easiest way is to deny everything. Repeat: I don't know. If they had actual evidence against you, they wouldnt bother to talk to you.

Remember that police officer knows a lot of ways how to manipulate people (it is his job after all). Do not trust him anything at all. Be strong. Police has power to destroy your life in matter of minutes.

Good luck.
>>
>>18145081
ty was going to just say 'I don't know' got support work going with me anyway.
>>
>>18145053
>got one
Then ask him instead of seeking advice from a bunch of retarded neckbeards
>>
>>18145018
I've been interviewed by the police about cp before (I was completely innocent but my dad was guilty, unfortunately - it's really fucked my family up). I could prove that I was innocent, so on my solicitor's advice I went in with a pre-prepared statement, read it out, and then answered 'no comment' to every question they asked. If you can prove your innocence I'd advise you do the same - that way you can't accidentally say something you don't mean which might implicate you, which does happen. It might be more difficult if images are found on your computer and you have no explanation for them though. Make sure you have legal representation, even if it's just the one they appoint to you.
>>
>>18145114
He's a free lwayer so he's a dick unless in interview room
>>
>>18145120
ty real problem is i don't remember what is on my computer, like i said i have never intentionally downloaded anything cp but do torrent a lot n used things like discord.
>>
File: IMG_3956.jpg (20KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3956.jpg
20KB, 184x184px
>>18145018
I bet you're one of those ebin Russian hackers.
>>
>>18145145
lol no
>>
>>18145143
In that case you need to speak to your lawyer (if your current one is shit then pay for another one, if possible) and tell him that, and see what he recommends. I think it would probably be wise to refuse to answer any questions until they tell you what exactly they have found - you have a right to know what their evidence is (if they have any). While it's still vague, you don't want to admit to anything that could later be misinterpreted to make you sound guilty.

I'm not a lawyer though, and my experience is limited to this one occasion, so get proper legal help. I know we're not a big fan of them here, but during the case I went to a legal help subreddit (can't remember the exact name, but you should be able to Google it), and they were pretty useful. Probably better than /adv/, as well-intentioned as we are.
>>
>>18145174
ty will do
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/60jo58/police_my_computer/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.