[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, Im at a loss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1459277401989.jpg (80KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1459277401989.jpg
80KB, 405x344px
So last chrismas a co-worker/buddy had a party. he tried to set me up with someone, but it fizzled out since i usually dont give a fuck.

He got annoyed and told his wife to show me how to seduce women. She jumps me, bites my neck, earlobe and upper lip in quick succession. She was way too into it, and i was stunned. My buddy thought i was afraid or something so he called me a faggot.

The last thing i remember before blacking out was being on a couch being waaay too touchy with the wife. Tickling and groping.

Wake up the next day, alone in the same couch, take a cab home. I notice i fucking reek of ladies perfume, assume someone sprayed me in my sleep as a prank bro.

Later that day she adds me on FB, i jokingly accuse her of spraying me with perfume. Nope, she says i fucked her in the bathroom.

So going on 4months now shes been trying to hook up. And im at my wits end.

How the fuck do i salvage this situation? Keep in mind that she is liable to have lied about the bathroom just to rope me into some shit. I know her husband has cheated on her with some of her girlfriends, so im vary of a revenge scheme.

tl;dr bitches aint nothing but hoes and tricks.
>>
>>18145017
Don't bang her.
>>
>>18145056
yeah. I do realize thats the best course. Women are such fucking complicated garbage.
>>
Bang her.
>>
Is her husband an actual cuck? Wtf?
>>
>>18145107
no.. but her shit is becoming increasingly blackmailish.. thats why i want to go back to start.

>>18145108
No, he's jaelous and protective. But he's basically the best shes going to get. So im really confused as to why shes trying to self sabotage her life. This whole thing is really confusing the hell out of me.
>>
>>18145171
Women are totally illogical. Don't give into her potential blackmail behavior.
Consider telling the dude, use your best judgment on that.
Do not fuck her.
>>
File: 1454505710412.jpg (53KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
1454505710412.jpg
53KB, 441x441px
>>18145324
several kids involved too. im trying to back my way out by saying i have everyones best interest at heart and her response is basically

>i love someone who hates me FML

or she tries to make me responsible for a coming divorce..

i'm probably in fake-rape terretory.
>>
>>18145365
In all honesty she's probably just looking for a fuck, man. I had a friend whose girlfriend tried the same shit with me because my friend got around. Still don't do it, of course. In fact you should just stop responding to her messages, and when you see her at some social gathering be as cordial as you can.
>>
>>18145370
what if i fucked her poorly? i sorta think that would solve most of it.
>>
>>18145407
If you let it get to that point, you're gonna forget all about fucking her poorly. You're just gonna go to town on her ass.
>>
>>18145017
>He got annoyed and told his wife to show me how to seduce women. She jumps me, bites my neck, earlobe and upper lip in quick succession.

Why can't I have friends like this?
>>
>>18145442
you'll probably get a wife like that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.