[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently got into a huge fight with my gf of 2 years, pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: fsdfds.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fsdfds.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
I recently got into a huge fight with my gf of 2 years, pic related. She initially told me she had only been with one other guy in her life, her first real boyfriend. She comes from a really good family and her friends didn't seem like sluts either so I believed her, she isn't the type that goes to parties and shit. Well we got into a massive argument and I was drunk and wanted to hurt her feelings so I called her a slut for losing her virginity at 16 to that guy, she then told me his dick was bigger and I got so angry I nearly hit her. We were screaming at each other and she finally admitted there was a couple more hook ups/sex than her first real bf, the real number is around 6. She said when they broke up she got really depressed and started hooking up with other guys. She said if we want to continue its best we are completely honest with each other about our lives. I lost my virginity to her btw. Not sure what to do.
>>
>>18144983
Break up. You're toxic for each other.
You hurt each other purposely.
>>
Don't post pics of your gf on 4chan.
>>
>>18144983
>i called her a name and now she's mad at me wat do

Welp. You could apologize for calling her names. There were much better ways to convey what you felt, but nah, you went on the offensive.
>>
File: 46c.jpg (38KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
46c.jpg
38KB, 460x500px
>>18144983
>>
>>18144986
/thread
Delete this out of respect for her. You deserve to be doxed
>>
>>18144996

T. White knight
>>
File: 1480580691192.jpg (51KB, 476x377px) Image search: [Google]
1480580691192.jpg
51KB, 476x377px
All these cucks are missing the point.
It took her losing her temper in a fight to finally admit to you that she's been an undercover slut all this time, and she kept that fact hidden from you because she knew that it is a negative personality trait to most sane guys.

Now some people are fine with promiscuous pasts in long-term partners - I personally believe that behaviour like that is about as good an indicator you're gonna get on another human being.
I'm also a firm believer in there being consequences to your actions, but I also fully understand that this sadly is an increasingly abstract concept to most modern women.

Anyway, enough about me; what you need to do now, OP, is sit yourself down and think long and hard about whether you can live with a significant other who lies to your face or not.
Trustworthyness is one of the easiest things to lose, while also being one of the hardest ones to earn back.
>>
>>18144983
desu its kinda dumb that u purposely wanted to hurt her feelings i hope she breaks up with u. people are gonna have sex you fucking bitch if ur that much of a beta who cries and gets upset because she got with people before u guys dated ur weak and a cuck quite frankly
>>
>>18145033
haha, respecting people's privacy. what a faggot.
>>
>>18144983
She looks like that and you believed her that she's only been with one dude? kekm8, that's the most generic bland basic bitch pic I've ever seen on this site, no surprise she's a slut.
>>
>>18145063

Who gives a toss you beta mug.
>>
>She's dishonest.
>You're an inflammatory cunt.
>Break up.
>Don't post actual gf pics online.
>>
>>18145112
Also don't be such a cuck people fuck other people your exclusivity spans as long as you're dating them and that's it. If that's a deal breaker you're gonna have a lot of problems in the future.
>>
>>18145125
THIS OP
>>
>>18145125
>>18145135
Degenerate whores. No one to eat beans from an open can
>>
File: 1479544197523.jpg (131KB, 959x599px) Image search: [Google]
1479544197523.jpg
131KB, 959x599px
>>18145197
>no one to eat beans from an open can
>no one to eat beans
>no one to eat
>>
>>18145197
I'm sure you'll serve as a great virginity loss story for them to tell the people they settle down with.
>>
>>18145197

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, shithead. Your red-pilled nonsense is not required at this time.
>>
Kek. They always say to add 4
>>
Lying is not good, especially about something like this.

But blowing your top kinda ruins things. You should have pulled her aside and spoken to her in private about it.

But if she's really insecure about it, wait till she apologizes, then apologize yourself. Because frankly, I do feel she cut a little deeper than you.
>>
>>18144983
Fighting in a relationship is healthy. Indifference is not. Also, for the future, when in an argument don't hit below the belt ( no pun intended). It would really be a silly thing to leave each other for if in all other aspects you guys are compatible.
>>
>>18144983
You sound like an asshole OP. That being said you should break up with her for lying to you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.