/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystery Pill what do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170320_124348.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_124348.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /adv/, I found these pills in my sisters room and was wondering what they were. They have no markings on them and are quite large.
I first assumed they were vitamins although I'm not entirely sure. I asked my sister but obviously she doesn't know.
Help?
>>
>>18144710
Could be amoxicilline but dont know how these look like where you live. Best thing is to take them to a pharmacy and ask them.
>>
doesn't look like drugs,
does your sister "no know" or "doesn't want you to know" ?
>>
>>18144724
Probably a bit of both. She said she got it from her friend, and her friend got it from her father.
So it's pretty much the trifecta of "Who the fuck knows".
>>
>>18144710
take them? duh
>>
>>18144710
confront your sister to learn what it is, or in what context she got them.
you can always blackmail her by telling her you'll tell your parents she's dong drugs.
>>
There aren't any markings on them, therefore, they're food, not drugs. Those are calcium.
>>
>>18144738
>they're her 'friend's'

They say the world is changing so fast and the generations are so different, but then there are little gems like this from way before I was born (in my mid 30s) that are still around and it makes me smile.
>>
I mean if you really want to know, just ask your science teacher or something that you want to figure out what this pill is and you guys can run functional group tests and ion tests. Most of the materials should be readily available (if you go to college).
>>
>>18144710
Post the pic op
>>
>>18145416
OP here, pic above is related
>>
>>18145817
Probably illicit substances, considering their dubious origin. Probably pressed to look like vitamins.

Or maybe they are vitamins. No sure way to know without tests.
>>
>>18144788
this.

holy shit just take them already
>>
Take them. For science OP. One probably won't kill you.
>>
>>18145888
Unless it's cyanide
>>
>>18145892
Sometimes you have to take great risks for the sake of science
>>
PharmD Student here.

If you're in the United States, all pills are required (by FDA) to have some sort of print or marking. Non-imprint meds are: Vitamins, Illegal drug, and holistic pills (herbal, diet, etc.)

However, that looks like Metaxalone, which is a relaxant that blocks the pain receptors in the brain. It's usually given to patients who have an injury.

Metaxalone is not a narcotic though, so I doubt it is.
>>
Ask /sci/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.