[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SSRI and Penis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Hey friends, I've had pretty debilitating OCD for most of my life- it manifests in the form of BDD, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, wherein I become deeply anxious and stressed about all aspects of my physical appearance to a debilitating extent.

I finally decided I wanted to go on medication to help ease the symptoms, and started on 25mg of Luvox, an extremely low dose. I've already seen tepid improvement, but some of the sexual side effects associated with SSRIs seem to be coming on as well.

I can still cum pretty easily, but the sensation in my penis is dulled a bit, I'd say it's only about at 50% of what it was pre Luvox. The sensation of orgasm is also not as pleasurable. I don't have as strong of a desire to masturbate and the act of masturbation is not as pleasurable as before. My erections seem a bit weaker, as well.

Wondering what your experiences are with SSRIs, and how severe these effects can become. I can live with a less pleasurable orgasm if it means my life can improve, but there's a limit to what I'm willing to sacrifice.
>>
>>18144701
All happy pills kills libido with other various side effects. That is common knowledge. Read instructions on pills so you know.

Decide yourself what is better: horny crazy boy with broken life or sedated boy with good life (and maybe asexual gf) and broken dick.

>the best part on killed libido is that in time you wont even notice you dont have it
>>
>>18144795
>horny crazy boy with broken life or sedated boy with good life (and maybe asexual gf) and broken dick.

That 2nd option is sounding kind of sweet.

It's such a curse having a need without similarly being granted the necessary qualities to meet said need.
>>
>>18144701
I've been on SSRI for several years and eventually I kinda made peace with it through investing in edging and denial. It's a pretty niche thing I guess. Also my libido was downright miserable at first, but it improved afterwards.
There are lots of ways to make sex life work on SSRIs in my experience. And sex shouldn't be a valid reason to refuse SSRIs. Health > your dick.
>>
>>18144701
Have you tried non drug related therapy and help? If so how did it go, if not...
>>
File: IMG_0490.jpg (21KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0490.jpg
21KB, 207x253px
>>18144795
>>18144838

>all happy pills kill your libido
>all of them

Utterly false - OP, talk to your doctor about Bupropion or some other SSRI that won't metaphorically lop your cock off. Sex effects happened to me, told my doctor, and he switched me over, no problem.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.