[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend has felt "gay" since she was a kid but she's dated several males and only one female, all of her past relationships were average and none of them really stood out. We met eachother 11 months ago and we clicked the first time we met. We love eachother deeply and we decided to get an apartment together. However, only 2 months in she just told me that she cant do male relationships anymore, that she's been with me all this time because she loves me but she has a feeling inside her telling her that being with a male is wrong for her. We layed in bed last night talking about it, and it ended with us kissing and falling asleep together...what the fuck do I do...
>>
>>18144599

find a new apartment if you cant afford this one
>>
>>18144599
Holy shit why are so many girls turning lesbians in this time and age?
I mean, together with your story, that's like the 7th time in one year I hear of such a thing. WTF is going on?
>>
>>18144777
Women are told from birth that men are terrible, their interactions confirm what they were told so they go for women.
>>
>>18144599
No easy situation here dude. You have to stop this, it will only lead to greater pain when it comes crashing down. It's not a good suggestion but I think it is the only one, break up.
Sorry bud
>>
>>18144599
Kick her out its your apartment now. Or if you leave dont pay a fucking dime towards rent. Cut off almost all communication with her starting right now. If she doesnt want you (which is basically what she said) then she doesnt get you. Dont stick around for friendship while shes dateing/fucking sombody else. She just might want you back after a short time. But i wouldnt take her back. Just fuck.
>>
>>18144599
>>18145096
You have your only answer.
>>
>>18144599
In high school I just let my girlfriend date a girl. I didn't have to deal with any angst and it affected me in basically no way other than being that kid at school whose girlfriend had a girlfriend. She wasn't in high school anymore at that time, so it didn't affect her either.

Then again, I don't really subscribe to a common set of morals, so a lot of people would be uncomfortable with something like this.
>>
>>18144777
It's anecdotal, women arent going more gay than they used t
>>18144784
Actually this is a correct explanation, carry on with your anecdotal evidence
>>
>>18145101
This or wait to see if she's in for a threesome.
>>
>>18145115
I too would like to be cucked by a girl and I'm conservative as fuck. It makes me hard as fuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.