[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1490029340565.jpg (4KB, 261x171px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490029340565.jpg
4KB, 261x171px
>Go to party with my female friend and her ex-fuckbuddy
> She's very liberated, had sex with more than 100 guys and she,s just 24
>Her relationship with him is weird, she hates seeing him just talk to one of her girlfriends, but she pretends she is super cool and doesn't care
>Once she gave him a very visible scar in the middle of the face after scratching him because she thought he was hitting on one of her friends
>We partied for 5 hours then she went home because she was tired
>We reluctantly agree to join her at home for drinks but we obviouly want to keep partying because we are pretty drunk at this point
>She leaves, we leave the party to go to a club
> We text her so she can join us at the club
>She doesn't
> We end up making out at the club for hours, he tells me he's always had a crush on me
> In the morning each one of us goes to their own place (so no sex happened)
> My female friend calls me, super mad, insults me, tells me I'm not a real friend
> Says we shouldn't have gone to the club without her (she doesn't know about the rest)
> He goes to her place because he had some stuff at hers
> They talk, she forgives him
> I text her that I'm sorry
> She doesn't reply to me anymore

Am I in the wrong here ? I feel guilty... how do I fix this ?
>>
Please respond.
>>
She's pretty much still a kid with possessive issues. Just give it time. Yes, you is fuck up a little as she must have seen you as a "closer" friend. So to her, it might have felt like you betrayed her. Tbh, just give it time and keep saying sorry. If she still won't forgive you, she's a sorry bitch and you don't need to be friends with a tight ass like her.
>>
>>18144535

Your friend obviously had issues with the fuck buddy. You knew this and still made your move. When you did that - you made your choice between your friend and the fuckbuddy.

Granted your friend just needs to lock the fuckbuddy down if she's that into him - but maybe she's tried.

So in my opinion - you both suck for different reasons and maybe you'll make good friends one day when you get past this.
>>
>>18144696
>>18144732
I guess you are both right, I don't know what I was thinking. He is super cute but not really into proper "dating" and I'm really not into hookups. So it would be a shame if our friendship is ruined because of him.
Do you think I should tell her about the making out part ? I thought it would just make everything worse...
>>
>>18144839
Chances are, the fuckbuddy probably already told. So the longer you wait, the more your friend will lose her trust in you. It'll be rough waters, but all great friendships have to go through something tough like this.
>>
>>18144839

I don't know what kind of friendship you have.

I would just lay it all out there though - because if you don't tell her about it and it comes to light later it's like the betrayal takes place again.

I would say that it's best to let it all out there and see where the dust settles.

Need to own that you made a choice when you made out with him and move on.
>>
>>18144848
We actually agreed to not tell her about it, but we bumped into other friends at the club so who knows what they might have seen ? I'm kinda scared to tell her because she is kind of unstable with a history of mild violence (see the OP)
>>
>>18144848

Exactly. best clear the waters on your end. lying in these situations or selective truth always fucks things up more.
>>
>>18144535

>Once she gave him a very visible scar in the middle of the face after scratching him because she thought he was hitting on one of her friends
>We text her so she can join us at the club
>She doesn't
>My female friend calls me, super mad, insults me, tells me I'm not a real friend
>Says we shouldn't have gone to the club without her
>I text her that I'm sorry
>She doesn't reply to me anymore

Jesus OP, you should be relieved she stop talking with you. Like other people in this thread have said, she should extreme possessive. What he does with you is none of her business, and it was her choice to not go out to the club with you guys. I would just go on about your life and forget about her, wait unit she comes to you. Then you can decide (if she's grown up at all in the time you stopped talking) if you want to resurrect the friendship.
>>
>>18144980
So I should give her some time to think I guess. I already did my best to apologize. Maybe she'll never come around. She has big possessiveness problems and even she admits it, but she has great aspects about her personality also. Too bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.